Don't know where else to put this?

/ Don't know where else to put this?
Ok next question. The quote feature works great. When I add a picture it is small and you have to click on it. Some people have large pictures in their thread. When people quote my smaller picture threads it shows up as the file name Instead of the picture like XXXEJNE.JPG Instead of the actual picture.

Like this -

View attachment 304640

See what I mean?

/ Don't know where else to put this? #12  
See what I mean?

There is a three dot icon in the bottom right of the screen. Settings. Click it. Go to posting settings and set photo attachments to what you want. Small or large. -robert

Message posted with TractorByNet v1.6.2 for iPad

That's it I'm sure, I just can't find those 3 dots.......what screen shows them in the bottom right?

And while I am at it in the bottom right corner of each post in the thread there is a set of quotation marks. If you press it a "check" shows up. What's that?

/ Don't know where else to put this? #14  
That's it I'm sure, I just can't find those 3 dots.......what screen shows them in the bottom right?

And while I am at it in the bottom right corner of each post in the thread there is a set of quotation marks. If you press it a "check" shows up. What's that?

Are you using an iPad? Are you using TractorByNet app? If yes to both, while browsing the forums, look to your lower right corner below the screen. There is a row of links that navigate throughout the website. You can view your profile and such.

I use the ipad but not the app. I just use safari and regular page.

/ Don't know where else to put this? #16  
I use the ipad but not the app. I just use safari and regular page.

That's why you don't see the three dots. The app is very stable since the last upgrade. You can navigate this forum faster than any browser. Give it a look see. You can always delete it if it's not your cup of tea. Take care. -Robert

Thanks! I will give it a go.

Tried it, don't like it. Way more Info using safari. I'm sure it is all what your are used to.

Last edited: