Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #11  
My iPad flashes a warning that it is a double post. I cancel the post and then hit refresh page. Only one post shows up.

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #12  
I started being real careful that I'm not hitting enter twice. Most of my posts still post double.

Composed and posted at once, composed and edited through a couple of drafts before posting, abandoned draft restored from auto-saved and posted, makes no difference, near everything posts double.

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #13  
That post I just made appeared to post properly, it was the final post in the thread.

On a hunch I refreshed the screen and found the draft of it had appeared in the Quick Reply box below the post. Then deleting that draft made it disappear.

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #14  
Sounds like a good way to get double the activity on a website. Just sayin...
Yep, no incentive to fix something that only helps TBN record extra posting activity. It might have been programmed in....

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #15  
Sounds like a good way to get double the activity on a website. Just sayin...

Yep, no incentive to fix something that only helps TBN record extra posting activity. It might have been programmed in....

Yep, trying to get to 5 million posts.

I always delete the last double.

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #16  
I started being real careful that I'm not hitting enter twice. Most of my posts still post double.

Composed and posted at once, composed and edited through a couple of drafts before posting, abandoned draft restored from auto-saved and posted, makes no difference, near everything posts double.

Hey California, sounds like you've got the magic touch! If I send you a $20 bill, can you double it for me? :laughing:

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #17  
I always suspected that Firefox doesn't play so nice with VBulletin or vice versa. (IE'x' works better than FF with many Java-based sites, btw, but MS and Oracle have been seen leaving a cheap motel ...)

Over at PM (also a VB site) double posts come in waves from time to time.

(Just working-up my post count. :D)

/ Double Post, Double Post....I'm seeing Double #18  
I've never had a double-post myself, but I've seen countless numbers of them from others.

Now, within the last week, I am seeing situations where the duplicate post appears hours after the first; in one instance 10 hours between original post and it's duplicate. Most of them however appear to be the "conventional" immediate double-post.

There should be a contest - predict the time of the first Triple-Post.