Down to cosmetics! W-4 question though.

/ Down to cosmetics! W-4 question though. #1  

careyo63

Veteran Member
Tractor
77 Yanmar YM2000 63 Ford 2000
Just had this pic. out and haven't been able to find out what it is. The metal cap on the suction side of the Hyd. line to the pump? Is that a filter or just a way to add fluid. I have hose connections that needs addressed so while I'm at it wondering if that is a filter or screen inside the cap? I'm sure this a Wagner W-4 loader. Thanks!

Attachments

• 000_0290.JPG
    000_0290.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
   / Down to cosmetics! W-4 question though. #3  
   / Down to cosmetics! W-4 question though.
No doubt about it has a filter basket type screen. Couldn't get the huge cover off it but could see in to it enough to get it clean. Actually made the problem worse of the pump whine! Pulled it all back down and found out the suction hose were it had a crimp in it bubbled up inside and pretty much had it pinched shut!! I'm not kidding. Who knows how long it's been like that. Super smooth now!! Napa had the line so it took care of that problem. I picked up a can of touch up paint even . Surprised how close the color matched!!! The cool factor is off the chart on this old Ford. Neighbor mentioned it to me yesterday.:cool: Utility lights are next......

/ Down to cosmetics! W-4 question though.
No leaks!! every things been gone through. Total split restore basically. Grill and the hood Where it's been cut at the battery if I find another one. I'm happy how it sits. Still not sure I can setup the lights like I want. Org. won't fit. I'm wanting to put small LED in the same spots. I have a 12V hand spot light so I can always use that for now.
1699646144745.jpeg