Dozer Shed

/ Dozer Shed #1  

Kerry

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230
A mate gave me this pic ,the dozer is a D6.

Attachments

• 35-176173-GarageforD6-2.JPG
    35-176173-GarageforD6-2.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 140
   / Dozer Shed #2  
Kerry,

It is common courtesy to add to an existing thread, rather than create a new thread for the same topic.

I hope this helps.

/ Dozer Shed #3  
We have lots of "Big" things over here, but I don't believe that pic somehow?????????

/ Dozer Shed #4  
Now that's a dozer shed. Nice pic too!

Darin

/ Dozer Shed #5  
So how big do you think the chain saw was that cut that tree down? makes a nice parking spot just needs a door and you'd never know it was in there.

/ Dozer Shed #6  
If its some sort of spoof its a really good spoof. Even the shadow on the ROPS looks like its in the right place.

/ Dozer Shed #7  
Kerry -

Your profile doesn't say where you are from but I will take a guess. Is this a burned out Redwood stump like in Northern Calif?

/ Dozer Shed #8  
Kodiak -

I am from the Redwood region of northern Calif. Belive me, they really do get that big! /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

There is the Drive-thru Tree similiar to this pic and you can drive your car through it. Nothing like the Redwood Forests. The bark is actually fire resistant. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Dozer Shed
Neil, The pic is ridgy didge no computer trickery.The stump is in Tasmania,the pic was shown to me by a mate who is also an ex logging man and I asked him if I could copy it and I had to put it on the forum.K.

/ Dozer Shed #10  
Hey Kerry, I don't have any problem believing your picture, but I don't think that dozer was the one that pushed over this tree./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif