DR chippers & Kioti

/ DR chippers & Kioti #1  

Dirtnut

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti LK3054w/cab
was flipping through the channels today & saw a DR chipper commercial that looked like they were using an lb1914 to power thier chipper, or was it the other shade of orange. it looked like they may have had two differant tractors, not sure because it was the back end of the one tractor and a full view later that looked like a kioti lb1914. just curious lf anyone else saw this commerial to confirm what i saw was correct or not. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ DR chippers & Kioti #2  
I haven't seen the commercial, but the 1914 could sure power a chipper okay. We did it on a CK20 at my dealer's one day and it worked fine! I'll keep my eyes open for the commerical. John

/ DR chippers & Kioti
John, i was at my sisters and didnt have complete control of the tv to try and watch it again. wish i could figure out what channel it was on. have been trying to find it ever since i got home no luck. i hope it was kioti, be kind of cool that they would choose kioti over all the other brands. dont want to put the cart before the horse here without knowing but it sure looked like an lb1914. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ DR chippers & Kioti
just saw it again on the weather channel and it sure looks like a kioti 1914.

/ DR chippers & Kioti #6  
I saw it too, and I could have swore it was the LB1914. Caught me off guard. When I saw it, I said aloud to myself, "Is that a Kioti?" /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ DR chippers & Kioti #7  
here's a small photo from the Country Home Product web page:

CPR0054-250.jpg

/ DR chippers & Kioti #8  
My brush pile never looks like the ones in those ads, it's a tangled mess.

/ DR chippers & Kioti #9  
Well, Based on that pic, it looks exactly like my 1914, The lights, ROP's mounting of the slow moving sign and the 3pt. are exactly the same as mine.
Bob

/ DR chippers & Kioti #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well, Based on that pic, it looks exactly like my 1914, The lights, ROP's mounting of the slow moving sign and the 3pt. are exactly the same as mine.
Bob )</font>
Yep, and it has the blue colors that used to be on those 90s models. I don't think there's any doubt it's a 1914.
John