Thumb Drill or seeder?

/ Drill or seeder? #11  
I have slightly different take on the whole selection thing. How many times will you be running over the ground? With a drill you can get away with just 2 times. With broadcast you really need to go a 3rd time with a drag or cultipacker preferably. Just saying a drill might save 1 pass. Something to consider. Also which might you use in other cases in the future?

I agree if money doesn't play into the decision. A no till slit seeder or drill with cultipacker built in is a wonderful tool. The price even for a well used one reflects that.

/ Drill or seeder?
If I just wanted a way to plant corn what would you recommend? I have a disk and cultipacker but thought about buying one of the systems to do it all. Maybe just need a basic planter.

/ Drill or seeder? #13  
If I just wanted a way to plant corn what would you recommend? I have a disk and cultipacker but thought about buying one of the systems to do it all. Maybe just need a basic planter.

If you don't care about rows I'd broadcast it at a low seed rate. Do you have a PTO or electric seeder to go on the back of your tractor?? It would work fine. Then light disk it in. Needs to be somewhere around 1.5" deep.