Driveway Gate Install

/ Driveway Gate Install #101  
Make sure and post a pick when you top off those columns. Great job!

/ Driveway Gate Install #102  
That's a great looking installation, those brick columns compliment the ornamental iron gates nicely.

/ Driveway Gate Install #103  
Looks great!

/ Driveway Gate Install #104  
LOOKS GREAT!!!

My other half is wanting a gate for our driveway. I'm debating whether or not to show her a picture of yours. I'm not sure that I could convince her that a "farm gate" from TSC will suffice if I show her what you did!

/ Driveway Gate Install #105  
VERY nice, and what's even nicer is seeing all of the SPRING green in your picture!!!

PS: From one OCD person to another....don't forget to level up that opener hinge!!! :)

Awe, just kidding... I will never see it again, so you don't have to do it on MY account!! HA HA!!!

/ Driveway Gate Install
VERY nice, and what's even nicer is seeing all of the SPRING green in your picture!!!

PS: From one OCD person to another....don't forget to level up that opener hinge!!! :)

Awe, just kidding... I will never see it again, so you don't have to do it on MY account!! HA HA!!!

I did that yesterday, my OCD got the best of me.

Thanks again guys. I'll post a pic of whatever winds up on the top of those columns.

/ Driveway Gate Install #108  
Just adding another nice job!

/ Driveway Gate Install #109  
FANCY! ....too la da dee fer me.....;-)....very nice....Nice sense of accomplishment every time you drive through too.

/ Driveway Gate Install #110  
Here's what ya need on a gate like that --- a TBN crew! ... at my house for my new gate build. I believe it was the last time Jinman was able to get out of the house for this kind of thing....rip jim....ub missed

Attachments

• TBNcrew2.jpg
    TBNcrew2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92