Dealer DS4510HS from Michigan Iron

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #11  
MIE is a terrific dealer. I bought a DK40SE from them last summer. I've been meaning to write a review but my schedule's been such that I only have about 14 hours on it so far, which seems a little early to write a review. But again, service from MIE has been terrific, I'm sure you will remain happy.

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #12  
How muc did that model run you if you don't mind my asking. I keep going back and forth on it and the dk45se. ONly thing that holds me back is i really like the bigger 72 bucket on the dk45se. Not sre why they put a 66 on the 4510

Price point is why and probably for the same reason the 301 bucket is on the DK-35 and the 401 is on the DK-40. The DK 40 has a bigger differential so it was designed to handle the extra 1700*lbs, (*not sure this number is accurate, off the top of my head). Each tractor has its own set of specs based on size of engine, differential, etc.
I have a DK-40 se/hst and had a DK-35se/hst, which I liked, but the Dk-40 is the sweet spot in the line of Kioti tractors.
Get what you want, but if you can afford the DK40 or DK45 get one of those and forget about the DS series. IMHO

/ DS4510HS from Michigan Iron #13  
The KL401 Loader (SE Series) and the KL402 Loader (DS Series) are the same loader / same lift capacities. The differences are the loader valve, the brackets for the tractor, and the size of the bucket. The 66" bucket is just what is offered standard on the DS Series.