Dump Trailer Concern

/ Dump Trailer Concern #1  

LittleBill21

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 26XL, White
I am considering buying this, this week, has anyone used one of these? the rear panel has me concerned since if you put enough weight against it, I assume I will struggle to remove the gate/ ramp?

I wish it had doors, but it seems like only larger models do, and this is about the weight limit I can handle right now,

any suggestions?

/ Dump Trailer Concern #2  
I have no knowledge on that dump trailer but a Friend has one of the sure-trac utility trailers and he has commented it is a light duty trailer compared to PJ and Load Trail sold at same dealer ship.

/ Dump Trailer Concern
I have no knowledge on that dump trailer but a Friend has one of the sure-trac utility trailers and he has commented it is a light duty trailer compared to PJ and Load Trail sold at same dealer ship.
The load trail version of this trailer is 200 pounds less and 500 pounds less payload...

/ Dump Trailer Concern #4  
those ramps look like they would be slicker than owl ---- when wet be careful

/ Dump Trailer Concern #5  
Carry a shovel & clear the panel for removal. If you're really worried about it, you could probably fab up some doors & weld them on, but you'd lose a "ramp" if that matters. The Ramps look too slick & light duty for me, but might be ok for a garden tractor in dry conditions.

/ Dump Trailer Concern #6  
I recommend you move up to the 5'x8' way more features.

/ Dump Trailer Concern #7  
If your just using it in your yard I would leave the rear (gate, ramp) off.

/ Dump Trailer Concern
those ramps look like they would be slicker than owl ---- when wet be careful
they have some kind of coating, but I don't plan to use them I have a utility trailer for loading

/ Dump Trailer Concern
   / Dump Trailer Concern #10  
What happens when you get a dead battery? How do you get to it to recharge it?