Dump trailer

/ Dump trailer #1  

RonVL4

Tractor
Kubota B2630
Ok guys I need advice! Need a deck trailer but also need a dump trailer. So picture this a 6 ft dump insert for trucks set sideways in front of my deck trailer! (side dump) I could still remove the insert when not needed or have it on when iI need it and still have room to haul my tractor. I know I would not be able to haul extremly heavy loads because of hitch weight but would be handy for top soil and other lite loads. Yes I know I could just slap the insert in my truck but I carry tool boxes and other stuff in my box! What do you think?

/ Dump trailer #2  
I think Redbug had a custom trailer built like what you're describing. Do a search for posts by Redbug.

/ Dump trailer #3  
Or just buy one of these:

click picture for larger image

NEW Felling Side Dump Trailer
Model FT-14DE/SD
Landscape Special
5 Ft wide and 102 Dump
14 Ft Flat Deck 82" inside of fenders
2-7000 lb. axles
2 piece, 4 ft. wide, landscape ramps 15,600 GVW
$8,900
Link to dealer selling this trailer

/ Dump trailer #4  
Or just buy one of these:

click picture for larger image

NEW Felling Side Dump Trailer
Model FT-14DE/SD
Landscape Special
5 Ft wide and 102 Dump
14 Ft Flat Deck 82" inside of fenders
2-7000 lb. axles
2 piece, 4 ft. wide, landscape ramps 15,600 GVW
$8,900
Link to dealer selling this trailer

That is too cool. Dump takes up floor space but for some people it would work great. Price is steep.

/ Dump trailer #5  
That is too cool. Dump takes up floor space but for some people it would work great. Price is steep.
You can remove the side of the dump so you can still use the entire deck length of the trailer.
Felling-DE-SD-Series-Hydraulic-Side-Dump-Landscaping-Trailers-003.jpg

The price does seem steep but your getting a 15.7k GVWR trailer that can probably haul 12k lbs and have a 5ft x 8.5ft dump bed as well. Certainly worth the price to me for an all in one trailer. I would already have one if I was going to use it enough, just too much money to be sitting in my yard for me.
This site has more info on the trailers: Felling DE-SD Series Hydraulic Side Dump Landscaping Trailers - Felling Dump Trailers - Keeslers.com - C.C. & F.F. Keesler, Inc.

/ Dump trailer
Thanks Guys! Those trailers are big bucks but pretty cool! Going to look for a used dump insert and set it up with some kind of quick attach. Mind you have to first convince my wife!!!!!

/ Dump trailer #7  
You can remove the side of the dump so you can still use the entire deck length of the trailer.
Felling-DE-SD-Series-Hydraulic-Side-Dump-Landscaping-Trailers-003.jpg

The price does seem steep but your getting a 15.7k GVWR trailer that can probably haul 12k lbs and have a 5ft x 8.5ft dump bed as well. Certainly worth the price to me for an all in one trailer. I would already have one if I was going to use it enough, just too much money to be sitting in my yard for me.
This site has more info on the trailers: Felling DE-SD Series Hydraulic Side Dump Landscaping Trailers - Felling Dump Trailers - Keeslers.com - C.C. & F.F. Keesler, Inc.

Man, that is too, too, too, cool. Can I get it in a electric trailer tilt bed and 24' long?

/ Dump trailer #8  
Not sure want your exact needs are. I built a couple of hoppers. Originally built to fill with BH. Found they easier and cleaner then creating a spoil and later moving with FEL. When full I'd pick them up with the forks, strap them to back to the cage and go dump same as I would with a bucket.

Getting to your needs. I later used them pick up materials with a flat bed trailer. When placed side by side the bobcat at the yard can fill them up. Haul em home and unload with tractor.

I built my 2 hoppers 3-4 hrs out of plywood and 2x4. 1/3 yrd each. They turned out to be perfect for my B2630. Amazingly they were built for one project expecting to have destroyed them by the end, but I'm still using them over a year later.

Just a thought get a flat bed and build some hoppers. Or some guys haul there tractor in their dump trailer. IMHO I haven't priced dump inserts, but I doubt they're cheap. You can probably get a dump trailer for not much more. I'd get 2 trailers or go with the other options.

/ Dump trailer #10  
That side dump trailer looks neat...but talk about tongue weight! Can't see a few tons of material in that all the way at the front..better get the gooseneck if the plan is to haul rock or dirt....the conventional trailer version looks like it would only be good for hauling feathers otherwise.:eek: