Dusty nose question?

/ Dusty nose question? #61  
What is a "tear off pin"?
Tear off pins are small pins at both ends of the lens. They are use to hold thin layers of extra lenses that can be pulled off as they get muddy. They are more for ATV riding in muddy conditions. We hope to get more lens material by the end of the week. to our surprise the last few sheets we had did not have anti fog film on them.

/ Dusty nose question? #62  
I order a Wolfsnout for my wife while she mows the yard with her Z in sand and she is loving it. I'm holding out for the goggles and the temps to go below 100˚ before I tackle the field.

/ Dusty nose question? #64  
Thank you for the feedback!
landscaping_dust_mask-665x466.jpg
It is the best landscaping dust mask. Great for mowing trimming and all landscaping.
Wolfsnout® Lawn Mowing/Cutting Dust Mask

/ Dusty nose question? #65  
Okay, jury has spoken. This thing (WolfSnout) is the Bees Knees. Just used it this morning in my usual dusty condition. Been home for hours and haven't needed to blow my nose once. I will not be without my snout again. I have to admit, trying it on at home made me wonder how it was going to feel and work. All my questions have been happily answered.

Thanks to all who help me in my quest.

Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.

Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!

Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.

Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.

Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.

Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.

The perfect fit with any goggles or glasses.

Extra soft moister wicking face seal.

Unbeatable comfort.

Washable and reusable...A lasting value.

Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!

The perfect landscaping dust mask!

/ Dusty nose question? #67  
I got Wolfsnouts for my wife, my daughter, and myself about a month ago. So far, the product has done exactly as advertised. Tractor work in dusty conditions is much more enjoyable, and it even helps when cleaning out the barn. When we first got them, we put them on, looked at each other and giggled. By now, we're all smiling for a whole different reason.

Thanks for a quality product!

Joe

/ Dusty nose question? #68  
Last week I did a good test of the WolfSnout with my angle grinder and a cedar log. As you can tell in the picture the in bed of the truck the dust was flying. I was breathing clean air and not a speck of dust in my nose. I just washed out the WolfSnout and gave it back to my wife and order one for myself (with goggles)!:thumbsup:
As soon as it gets here I'll be mowing those dove weeds.

Attachments

• wolfsnout test.jpg
    wolfsnout test.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 140
   / Dusty nose question? #70  
landscaping_dust_mask-665x466.jpg

The Wolfsnout® mask fits under your nose and over your mouth. So your nose and mouth are not confined in the same compartment. This unique design combined with our depth
loading filter foam, allows for a super easy breathing feeling. It does not trap hot C02 like the paper throwaways. Your exhaled air whisks easily away. Perfect for breathing at a
fast paced breath. Spring through Fall, the light weight design can’t be beat in the Summer heat. The super soft face seal, and nose filter provide comfort for all day use. It will not
clog when wet from sweat, like paper masks. Also, since it fits under your nose, it never vents under your goggles or glasses, fogging them up. Clean up is a snap, simply wash it
out with mild soap and cold water, squeeze excess water out, and let it dry over night. Mask can be used wet. If taken care of, the Wolfsnout ® mask can last several years
(depending on use) saving you money, with comfort that can’t be beat.

The Wolfsnout@ mask was invented and is produced in the USA. It was originally designed for ATV, UTV, Mx and other offroad sports where breathe ability was a must. As
the off-road community embraced this product it quickly became apparent that it was the perfect landscaping dust mask.