Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products

/ Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products #1  

doxford jim

Veteran Member
Tractor
1959 MF-65 sold, 2007 Jinma 554 diesel.
Hi,

I'm posting this message to see if anyoneout there has information on the Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products, with 12hp engine and 38" or 39" cut?

An elderly neighbour of mine has one he would like to keep running if he can - 76 years old and on a fixed pension. We have found new blades for the deck but now need to source new bearings for the spindle housings, Of course it might be cheaper in the long run to replace the spindle housings.

If anyone has a parts book for this machine, I would sure like to be able to get the part numbers for both bearings and the spindle housings complete.

Thank you

Jim.

/ Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products #2  
im not 100 %familiar with that model. Do you have pics or a model number, that could help us match it up with another brand? I THINK noma mowers were made by AYP but im not sure.

As far as the spindle, do you have the old ones off? Usually the bearings are standard off the shelf stuff. If you can get it off, a bearing place should be able to match them up cheaply (likely under 10 each)

/ Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products #3  
Do a google on it, I got several hits. It looks like they were bought out by Murray.

/ Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products #4  
I am pretty sure that Dodgeman is right -- except I think Murray actually made them for Noma. If you can take the old bearing out you can go to a bearing house and they will match it up for you. I have a black and decker gas weed wacker from the 70's that I did that for last year:eek: Murray deck parts are probably interchangeable
regards

/ Dyna Rider Mower made by Noma Outdoor Products
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies. I have since found what looks to be a website that actually sells replacement parts. The site numbers on their site are site specific I am sure. What I will need to do is take the mower deck apart to get the bearings and housing numbers. I have a number of 6203 in my head for the spindle bearings - don't know if that is right.

Thanks again for the efoorts.

Jim