E-mail ?

/ E-mail ? #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
how do I send a e-mail without anyone knowing where it is from ?
I need to report something to the law

/ E-mail ? #2  
A better solution is either a Crime Stoppers telephone tip line because they do not use caller I.D.

Another solution is a good old fashioned anonymous letter.

/ E-mail ? #4  
And if you don't feel comfortable taking a reward, you can always ask them to put it back into the program or donate it to a worthy charity.;)

/ E-mail ?
I reported it though a yahoo e-mail address. If they want to know who I am bad enough for reporting it they can find out I am sure but I have them the names of the people and where to find what "i think" they did.

/ E-mail ? #6  
For those of you who know much about crimestoppers: I have always wondered, how do they give you the reward money for your tip and you still remain anonymous? Do you tell the police to leave your cash reward under a rock in the park or what? Obviously they can't give you a check because they would have to put your name on it.

/ E-mail ? #7  
KYErik said:
For those of you who know much about crimestoppers: I have always wondered, how do they give you the reward money for your tip and you still remain anonymous? Do you tell the police to leave your cash reward under a rock in the park or what? Obviously they can't give you a check because they would have to put your name on it.

Most of the guys that want to remain anonymous give the authorities my full name and mailing address. Then I collect the cash and forward it directly to you without hesitation. The program works well for me..... :rolleyes: