E350 Mahindra manuals

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #1  

lsturm

Tractor
JD 6310
It is almost impossible to find manuals for an old e350-di Mahindra tarctor I just picked up. Runs great, but I would really like to see a wiring diagram for it. If any of you out there have one or can help by telling me where to find one I would appreciate it.

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #2  
Did you ever find a manual or wiring diagram?

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #3  
I never found diagrams for my 485 which is a similar model of similar vintage.

Thankfully there is almost no wiring on these old machines so its easy to trace out. If you pull the dash and the panel below it you'll see everything and the fuse block is on the right by the battery

Since these old machines are direct lisenced clones of internationals, you can buy international parts for them

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #4  
Sorry to hijack this post. Sounds like you have one. Just picked up a 350.

What’s the trick in opening the hood? Air cleaner coming through the hood keeps it from raising.

Thanks

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #5  
Take the air cleaner and muffler off. Should slide right up.

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #6  
Ok

I figured it out.

Thanks

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #7  
Bills tractors has service manuals. I got one for my 5005. Neither the service or owners manuals are very good imho, but good to have just in case.

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #8  
International 444 is the same as some of the early mahindra models. Licensed deal to make them over seas under their name

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #9  
International 444 is the same as some of the early mahindra models. Licensed deal to make them over seas under their name
They are also like the IH 354, 364, 384, 424 and of course the 444. There are also industrial versions of them too.

/ E350 Mahindra manuals #10  
I have ordered international parts for mine. The brake assembly was 1/3 the price for the international versus mahindra