eagle vs fox

/ eagle vs fox
Good Mornin Guys,
Alan Im wondering if the fox gets the attack on the eagle in the last pic ? It looks like neither is going to give up easily ! ;)
GOOD EVENING SCOTTY,
If i didnt see the eagles other TALON[hope thats the correct word for claw]in the pic,id swear that bird was flying off with the fox.However id speculate ,the bird came in from behind and is flipping him over.Id really love to know how it turned out.My wager would be for the EAGLE,I THINK IF THE FOX PERSISTS HES GONNA BE LUNCH:D
Iheard on the radio this morning,that somewhere an eagle went through an auto windsheild.Iheard the passengers evacuated ,because there was one POED bird in side.They said the bird survived.Does anyone know the whole story?
ALAN

/ eagle vs fox #12  
GOOD EVENING SCOTTY,
If i didnt see the eagles other TALON[hope thats the correct word for claw]in the pic,id swear that bird was flying off with the fox.However id speculate ,the bird came in from behind and is flipping him over.Id really love to know how it turned out.My wager would be for the EAGLE,I THINK IF THE FOX PERSISTS HES GONNA BE LUNCH:D
Iheard on the radio this morning,that somewhere an eagle went through an auto windsheild.Iheard the passengers evacuated ,because there was one POED bird in side.They said the bird survived.Does anyone know the whole story?
ALAN

I was gonna say I doubt that would be possible with laminated glass but did a quick Google search and it's all over the place.

Regarding the fox, in the 5th picture it looks like he's trying to "mule kick" the eagle. :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29517777/

Interesting Pics: Eagle flies through windshield | NBC13.com

JB