Early onset curmudgeon syndrome

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #11  
Sounds like you qualify for the same badge my son gave me...

Attachments

• cfe.jpg
    cfe.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 139
   / Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #12  
If you can't read/comprehend that BIG "NO TRESPASSING" sign out there on my gate - how in the Hel* did you ever get a driving license.

How in God's green earth can you see the road with that cell phone pasted to you face.

So your dam blinker lights are burned out - ever thought of using hand signals.

The world is going to H*ll in a hand basket - I'll be dam'd if I'm gonna help carry it.

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #13  
Count me among the enlightened that have had enough of rampant stupidity.

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #14  
Yeah, slowly turning into the "older guy" you knew as a kid that always said exactly what was on his mind, to anyone, anywhere, no filter, and didn't give a chit!
It is funny to watch the various response's you get, along with a rather refreshing feeling as well :D

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome
Mr Olen J Parsons was one of my many mentors as a person and mechanic. He qualified lol. He didn't sugar coat or coddle anything. I asked him one time how to deal with a problematic employee. His words were hit me in the a** with a check.

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #16  
If you can't read/comprehend that BIG "NO TRESPASSING" sign out there on my gate - how in the Hel* did you ever get a driving license.

How in God's green earth can you see the road with that cell phone pasted to you face.

So your dam blinker lights are burned out - ever thought of using hand signals.

The world is going to H*ll in a hand basket - I'll be dam'd if I'm gonna help carry it.

umph, i thought they quit putting blinkers on these new fangled vehicles:confused3:

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #17  
They are now installing artificial brains...the real ones don't seem to be getting the job done any more.

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #18  
They are now installing artificial brains...the real ones don't seem to be getting the job done any more.

I know a few politicians who could use those!

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #19  
count me in the getting more grumpy crowd!

/ Early onset curmudgeon syndrome #20  
I went to my Echo dealer and explained to a very nice salesman that I wanted a light saw. I was interested in the smallest saw on the display. He kept trying to talk me into a larger heavier saw and killed the sale. Eventually I did buy a much heavier one, a Husquvarna. The guy had an almost sure sale on the little saw but got me thinking about one I could rip boards with.