Grapple Ebay Grapple

/ Ebay Grapple
I am goin to weld the angle bracket to the bucket. I will use some square tubing under the top lip of the bucket all the way across to brace the top of the bucket. I am goin to control the grapple with a wr long valve kit. I am planning on putting quick disconnects at the front by the grapple. The whole thing will probably cost around a 1000.00 but i have a few neighbors that need a few trees cleared out since hurricane rita hit last year. I should make the money back pretty quick.

/ Ebay Grapple
I just wanted to give an update. My grapple will be here today and i will post some pics of the install. I already have 2 paying jobs as soon as i get the grapple installed more to come.

/ Ebay Grapple
I got it all welded up very nice grapple. Its a pretty stout grapple i am just waiting on my weld on bucket hooks so i can put them on and paint it. Dang ups was suppose to be here with them today but with them you never know. Here is a few pics my hoses should be here early next week so i can get her into action.
grapple.jpg

grapple1.jpg

grapple2.jpg

/ Ebay Grapple #24  
wickedinhere,
That looks pretty cool. I bet you can't wait for the other stuff to arrive, huh? You'll have lots of fun with the grapple. It is a super handy improvement and you'll gets lots of work done as well.

/ Ebay Grapple #25  
Nice work. It might be easier to just paint the whole bucket black. Unless of course you are worried about being mistaken for a Kioti. :D

/ Ebay Grapple
Thanks, well ups never showed up with my bucket hooks so maybe tomorrow
they will be here. Yeah i see you noticed the black primer after the hooks get welded it will all be a nice shade of orange hopefully.I am itching to use the grapple now i am gonna need a tooth bar.

/ Ebay Grapple #27  
Hey that grapple looks pretty familiar to me.....

You're going to love it too!