EE_Bota has passed.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #31  
Rest In Peace.

Although 52 is way to young, and can remind most of us "younger ones" between the ages of 40 and 60 of our mortality, sooner or later, in the blink of an eye, we will all be there. Hopefully EE has put in a good word for some of us who need it.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #32  
Gee, only 52, I'm almost 52. Very sad, thoughts and prayers to his family.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #33  
Very very sad news to hear. I always enjoyed reading his posts. Folks here on TBN have lost a friend. My condolences to his family.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #34  
RIP EE_Bota.

About 8 months ago I lost a good friend who was 50 who was battling cancer for 3 years. He was a preacher at a church and a good man too.

Chad

/ EE_Bota has passed. #35  
Da...mn!

I was wondering what was up with EE. He had a post a few months ago where he said something in passing that lead me to believe he was not doing well and that cancer was involved. 52 is too danged young.

Great guy who I will miss. Always wanted to meet him in person and I know he was sorta close by.

Later,
Dan

/ EE_Bota has passed. #36  
TBN lost a valuable member. He will be missed.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #37  
RIP Thomas......May god rest his soul

/ EE_Bota has passed. #38  
This is really sad news. I enjoyed his posts. He brought a lot of good info to the forum. I hope his family finds out that he had a lot of tractor buddies.

/ EE_Bota has passed. #39  
Hope he's having fun now. Condolences to his family.
And a reminder to all of us to get our yearly physicals.

Nobody gets out of life alive. You only have this life for just a few years, make the most of them.