Ego zero steer mower review

/ Ego zero steer mower review #21  
The kid will learn to keep his mouth shut after he hits a few bumps and the grass is flying. 🤣

/ Ego zero steer mower review #22  
Great 👍 I'm glad someone has one looking at these for a few years. One thing I observed was how far the tail hangs off the back axle, worried my lawn mowing lovin wife would severely damage something on the mower while maneuvering around trees (despite the extra protection I see some have) another thing I observed when I was kind of looking was battery storage recommendations on some models for fall lay up, they recommended not leaving them out in freezing winter weather. So ultimately I decided to stick with my mzt 52 and a few old JD riders. Still I'm curious, I'll follow, and keep my thoughts to myself after this post.

/ Ego zero steer mower review #23  
My 13yo assistant mowed our yard and said the battery use was only 45%. Since we are away I can't say how tall the grass was but I'd guess it wasn't very tall. He might have been overly enthusiastic about mowing :ROFLMAO:.

How much are you charging the kid to play around on your new toy?

/ Ego zero steer mower review #25  
I grew up working on hot rods, and always had a fast car or two, until we consolidated for the most recent move to this house. My first few years in this house, that stupid zero turn was my primary way of feeling some G's, until life stabilized again and I was able to buy another fast car.

/ Ego zero steer mower review #26  
@ArlyA One advantage the electric mowers have for inexperienced operators is the safety systems. They are effective and almost invisible.

For example, on our gas powered riding mower I get the call all the time, "I got off to move a toy and when I got back on, it wouldn't start." So I have to remind them to shut off the blades, push the brake, or whatever they failed to do.

With the electric, the seat senses you got off and shuts everything down including the blades. When you get back on, the seat senses you are there and allows you to pick right back up.

I believe you will find the electric zero turn to be a nice addition for you.

And I'm sure you've already done it, but please compliment the parents of that kid. They are obviously doing a good job.

/ Ego zero steer mower review #27  
My first few years in this house, that stupid zero turn was my primary way of feeling some G's, until life stabilized again and I was able to buy another fast car.

Some of the guys go as far as painting flames on their lawn equipment. I think I get it now.

/ Ego zero steer mower review
@ArlyA One advantage the electric mowers have for inexperienced operators is the safety systems. They are effective and almost invisible.

For example, on our gas powered riding mower I get the call all the time, "I got off to move a toy and when I got back on, it wouldn't start." So I have to remind them to shut off the blades, push the brake, or whatever they failed to do.

With the electric, the seat senses you got off and shuts everything down including the blades. When you get back on, the seat senses you are there and allows you to pick right back up.

I believe you will find the electric zero turn to be a nice addition for you.

And I'm sure you've already done it, but please compliment the parents of that kid. They are obviously doing a good job.
What a nice comment. 👌

/ Ego zero steer mower review #29  
What a nice comment. 👌

Thank you for the kind words, and I could say the same for your entire thread. It's one that you feel good just reading it.

In fact, there is something about the people on these boards. The feeling of wanting to share and be helpful. Just a great group of people here.

/ Ego zero steer mower review
Chatted with the parents of my young mower operator last night who are quite happy he was being kept busy. In fact with "all this experience" he was was now mowing two more lawns in the area. I can't tell how tall the grass is when its been mowed but he's not used the original 4 battery's any lower than 45% remaining. His folks are going to switch him to diagonal mowing. That will throw a wrench into his psyche! 😂