electric fuel pump on 425

/ electric fuel pump on 425 #11  
I added a ground cable through the tunnel as well.

Those are neat fuse holders. I have never seen ones like those. Mine have lasted 10 years but if i need to replace them, i will.

Ken

/ electric fuel pump on 425 #12  
Well I did a slipshod installation of an electric fuel pump. Spliced into the wire that provides the oil cooler fan (and the extra side fan that I mounted). No blown fuses yet.

This fuel pump:Amazon.com: Airtex E117 Electric Fuel Pump for Onan Generator Set: Automotive
This pressure regulator: Amazon.com: Mr. Gasket 971 Fuel Regulator: Automotive

So far it is working well. I needed to do it in a hurry because my lawn was getting tall, and my old mechanical fuel pump was dying, so I tie-wrapped the fuel pump to the inside of the back of the expanded-steel engine cover at about the level of the air filter. One hour of use later, I am happy with it.

Maybe I will spend some time to put in a fuse/relay box and wire and mount it properly. But more than likely, I will leave it tie-wrapped in place for at least a year....

/ electric fuel pump on 425
who manufactures the plastic fuel tank on the 425 I am replacing the fuel line with 5/16'' hose and trying to find the correct thread of the fitting