Electric Grease Gun-love it

/ Electric Grease Gun-love it #11  
Thanks for the tips! Funny how one makes a cordless battery choice and then you are really locked into those tools, as the change is so pricey.

I looked at another brand of battery powered grease gun at one point, and just couldn't face the thought of another battery set to maintain and charge.:rolleyes::LOL: Silly of me, but there I am.

All the best,

Peter
Exactly why I chose DeWalt. I won a three tool 1 flashlight DeWalt combo at a company Christmas party, and it has been DeWalt ever since. While not always the best, they aren't second-rate tools either. On the Project Farm channel tests, DeWalt usually finishes above the middle of the pack so I am not disappointed.

/ Electric Grease Gun-love it #13  
I've been looking at the Makita grease gun on Amazon, but haven't bought it yet. I've tried a few different grease guns that run off my air compressor and I hated all of them. They all had issues working 100% of the time. It just became faster to use a manual grease gun then dealing with the air gun issues.
Bought this grease gun 2 years ago. Have been verry happy with it. Was already invested in several batteries so seemed logical to stick with Makita. All my Makita brand tools have been top quaity with zero problems.

/ Electric Grease Gun-love it #15  
I follow my batteries so due to my wife’s generous Xmas gift years ago I have a Milwaukee grease gun. Love it. Need the lock and lube tip.
My wife does the same thing with Makita tools. Funny thing is that she picks out tools that she thinks I need, but I would of never bought for myself.

A sheetrock saw, which is kind of like a jigsaw, but with a shorter blade, is something I would of never bought, but I absolutely love it now that I have it.

Same thing with the cordless shop vacuum. I never would of bought it, but now I use it almost every day.

And the very best one was the cordless weed eater. It takes two batteries, and I can do my entire back yard on those batteries. It's so nice, and kind of weird, to not have to hear an engine when weed eating. Also nice to not have to fuel it up and get it started!!!!

/ Electric Grease Gun-love it #17  
I have a 12v DeWalt, it's useless. Loses prime every time. Back to hand pump.
That's interesting. I have two Dewalts and have never lost prime in ether. Maybe there's an air leak somewhere.

/ Electric Grease Gun-love it #18  
That's interesting. I have two Dewalts and have never lost prime in ether. Maybe there's an air leak somewhere.
I just went through this with mine. It turned out to be a dying o-ring at the base of the check valve, allowing air to leak back in at each cycle. Grrr. I should have checked it sooner, but "it looked ok to me..."

All the best,

Peter

/ Electric Grease Gun-love it #19  
I've been looking at the Makita grease gun on Amazon, but haven't bought it yet. I've tried a few different grease guns that run off my air compressor and I hated all of them. They all had issues working 100% of the time. It just became faster to use a manual grease gun then dealing with the air gun issues.
Fathers Day is just around the corner… just saying.