electric hydraulic valves with toggle switches

/ electric hydraulic valves with toggle switches #41  
   / electric hydraulic valves with toggle switches #42  
The one he linked is a "diverter"valve, I thought you wanted independent control?

SPENDIN MONEY TODAY!

Just got off the phone with Melissa at Markham, have a toothbar and grapple ordered. I was expecting a week build time and she says 'ok, we should be able to ship these tomorrow'. :D

So now i have to get busy on this remote. I guess the first question is how do i determine if the Bobcat is an open or closed center system, or more directly, which valve would be appropriate for an independent control on this setup. Any idears? I did some looking and saw a note that the WR Long kit for the Kioti was a diverter 'because of the valves, on most it's a 3rd function'.

Not sure what to make of that.

/ electric hydraulic valves with toggle switches #43  
SPENDIN MONEY TODAY!

Just got off the phone with Melissa at Markham, have a toothbar and grapple ordered. I was expecting a week build time and she says 'ok, we should be able to ship these tomorrow'. :D

So now i have to get busy on this remote. I guess the first question is how do i determine if the Bobcat is an open or closed center system, or more directly, which valve would be appropriate for an independent control on this setup. Any idears? I did some looking and saw a note that the WR Long kit for the Kioti was a diverter 'because of the valves, on most it's a 3rd function'.

Not sure what to make of that.

You will not be disappointed with the Markham (now Gator) grapple, I can assure you!

Your tractor is OC (open center), does your FEL valve have seven hoses connected to it? , if so, then try to identify the port labeled PB or BYD (abbreviations for "power beyond". Trace that hose and note where it connects to.

Once we are sure of all that-we can proceed to valve and switch you will need.

Might want to start a new thread also-you are kind of hijacking this one;)

/ electric hydraulic valves with toggle switches #44  
Might want to start a new thread also-you are kind of hijacking this one;)

Astute observation Kenny! Sorry folks.

I'll do my homework and get a new thread started. Hopefully will be able to document it sufficiently for future rookies like myself. :)