Electric Sprayer Weekend Project

/ Electric Sprayer Weekend Project #1  

cubowner

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
Well this weekend I decided to purchase a 15 gallon electric sprayer. Only one issue, I had no way to move it around. So I decided to build a 3 point hitch sprayer rack. I used some left over angle iron and welded it up and built a mini carryall for the sprayer. I hope to extend the hose to 25 - 30 feet currently 15 feet. and add a hose rack.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 269
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 181
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    953.4 KB · Views: 230
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 185
  • photo5.JPG
    photo5.JPG
    986.8 KB · Views: 183
   / Electric Sprayer Weekend Project #2  
Looks good.

Any plans for a boom?

/ Electric Sprayer Weekend Project #3  
I did a similar project although my tank was a 25 gallon . Had a 3 point carry-all that I never used anyway , so just built a skid onto that .

You mention adding hose , Been there , Done that . After a season of coiling hose back up over and over , Now have a retractable 28' hose reel . Plumbed a Tee connector into line from pump with one branch going to hose reel and other branch goes to a shut-off that I can open for a Broadcast nozzle . Pump runs off my headlight switch , ( been to lazy to wire it up by itself so far ) . So simply open the shut-off valve for broadcast nozzle , line up were I need to spray , hit the head lights and drive .

Hose reel is great though , No more dragging hose back and forth .

Amazon.com: Legacy L8230 3/8-Inch x 30 Enclosed Plastic Air Reel: Home Improvement

Fred H.

/ Electric Sprayer Weekend Project
Yes I do plan on adding a boom. Just wanted to get the hose situation set first then I was going to build off of the hose rack

/ Electric Sprayer Weekend Project
Well I started the second phase of my sprayer project. I added a 30 hose with reel. Next I'm going to work on the boom assembly.

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg