Electrical Problems with a chinese loader

/ Electrical Problems with a chinese loader #1  

timbatrader

Silver Member
Tractor
YCT306S-S bulldozer Leyland 344 tractor, Mountain Raise MR926S wheel Loader, Hitachi 19U mini Excavator
Using my chinese loader in a riverbed yesterday loading gravel very bumpy and getting bounced about a lot which seems to have caused an electrical problem the machine would not start after I had shut it down a small click but not enough juice to turn the starter after a bit of testing seemed to have a bad earth using a jumper cable from battery negitive to an engine bracket and everything works attached is a circuit diagrame can anyone explain in simple terms how the electromagnetic switch works and why it is needed can I remove it from the circuit

Attachments

• loader circuit diagram.pdf
    569.1 KB · Views: 16
   / Electrical Problems with a chinese loader #2  
Wow, that's the longest sentence I've seen. To me it appears that the electromagnetic switch you are referring to is the starter solenoid. When you turn the key to start that supplies 12 volts to the starter solenoid. That in turn energizes the solenoid causing a magnetic force to pull the internal contacts to mate and send the full 12 volts to the starter. If you connected a jumper cable from the battery terminal to the engine block and everything works I would look at the negative battery cable connections at both the battery and the block to ensure they are clean and tight. Not sure of the age of this machine but it's possible that the negative cable is corroded inside the insulation and some of the wires are corroded to the point of being broken.

Good luck.......

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D