Electrical question

/ Electrical question
It痴 been awhile since I had time for this topic busy spring.--- Here is what I have the switch in the house feeds power to a wire in the attic above the garage the switch turns the power on and off in the capped off wire when tested. in the attic above there is also a constant feed wire that the current new motion light is attached to and fed from. the switched wire is capped off in the box not being used. Somehow the old owner used a relay that looked similar to this to be able to power on the motion light from in the house using the switch that steals electricity from the switch next in the picture in a previous post. how can i do the same. Have the ability to turn the motion light on from that switch again using a relay what relay do I need and how is it wired etc. I guess i should also say that no new wiring was done by us or the siders. everything i have described was there from the guy who built this place in 1992

by the way capi75rs replies is dead on to what i had and what i am trying do again.

Attachments

• SMALL-1A486.jpg
    SMALL-1A486.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 82