Eliminated one more excuse.

/ Eliminated one more excuse. #11  
I've definitely lost a few blades to the cam-vise letting go on my 1600. But almost always because I was doing something, uh, non-standard. On "standard" sized material doing "standard" cuts, it's always been fine.

Somewhere I have dimensioned plans I drew up for the screw vise, reverse-engineered from every picture I could find. Some day I'll actually get them digitized, and then some day after that I'll actually build it. Or give up and just buy it...

As for rollers, I made my roller stand with some I got off of eBay, from NRI Surplus: New and Surplus Industrial Equipment and Parts items in NRI Industrial Sales store on eBay!. They were the cheapest I could find to buy just 2 rollers from. I think McMaster-Carr also had some decent roller selection, depends on ones budget though.

/ Eliminated one more excuse.
Thanks for the lead on NRI. I ordered 6 12" rollers for the cost of what most paces want for two. They also have 11/16 axles which are superior to most other rollers. I'll make a stand alone support and a 4 foot long feed table.