Mowing Enabling mowing in reverse?

/ Enabling mowing in reverse? #11  
<font color="blue"> ( tried searching but only turned up a zero turn model. ) </font>

Search for: cub cadet reverse switch

Forums: ALL
Search Options: AND
Date Range: All posts

I just love some of these "Safety" features. Because of a few idiots, everyone must suffer. Thank goodness my car still goes into reverse. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Had the vehicle in the shop for service recently and they provided a loaner. Quite a song and dance to get that new loaner in reverse, push button on gear shift then push forward and pull to the left to put in reverse. That and the all around video display made me think vehicles are getting like lawn mowers.

/ Enabling mowing in reverse? #12  
if anyone now or in the future is ever injured with that mower even though the incident did not involve the "reverse switch". You still have increased liability when sued as you have shown a disregard for safety by disabling safety equipment.
Does the operator's manual state anything about an over ride that can be held while backing up ?
Have you asked an Emergency Responder or ER Staff what a child, youth or adult looks like after being run over by a mower ?