End of The New Yankee Workshop

/ End of The New Yankee Workshop #71  
... You know, when the guy uses pipe wrench to round up bolt heads and because he is too lazy to fetch a hammer he uses the same pipe wrench for hammering and sharpens tools on the rock behind his house and ends up cutting himself and builds a tree house using dry wall screws and nothing else, takes him forever to sweat a fitting and ends up setting the joist on fire, puts chain in the saw backwards and it does not cut ...

You need to watch Discovery's "Canada's Worst Handyman" series.
Canada's Worst Handyman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

/ End of The New Yankee Workshop
   / End of The New Yankee Workshop #74  
Oh dear god.. not worst handyman... I want to throttle half those people. And knowing that those people on worst driver are on the same roads as i am scares the heck out of me.:eek:

Handyman superstar isnt that bad considering, but i usually dont watch it that much.

:D I know, its bad! I think that worst handyman show is amped up a lot because of tv. I mean really....remove a toilet with a sledgehammer? As do the worst drivers, well I can see where many lack skills, especially the ones that take panic attacks. :D The superstar handyman is not a bad show, I figure I could do it but I don't work well under a ticking clock :)

/ End of The New Yankee Workshop
Norm and russel put up their farewell. New Yankee Workshop - Featuring the Craftsmanship of Master Carpenter Norm AbramSome interesting things were said. Now im a little more confused than when i first watched.

Sounds like there will be some sort of streaming video coming, but its not clear if these will be new podcasts, or streams of the old videos? Definitely no more New Yankee:(

I just got through watching the first season of TNYWS. It was pretty cool how Norm improved over the years and his workshop was much closer to what most have access to. Just a mitre saw, table saw, router and a shopsmith:eek: Its been so long since i saw an early episode i forgot about norms shopsmith.

If anybody else is interested in re-watching some old Norm, just post here and ill put up some links.