Dealer Enfield NH store open?

/ Enfield NH store open? #11  
I swung by this morning, well actually it was an hour drive but I met up with Rob and was very impressed. To say there was no love lost between me and the previous owner would be an understatement but Rob and the Batchelders are different. Batchelders came to my rescue a few years ago and I appreciate that. Rob has inherited alot of bad feelings but I think it can be overcome by what I saw today. He spent alot of time with me for just an oil filter purchase but he is building relationships. I left with a brochure on the 60 hp cab so you never know :) I wish him well.

/ Enfield NH store open? #12  
Anyone else stop in and say "HI" ?

/ Enfield NH store open? #13  
Nope, but I am at 45 hours and looking to get filters and a rear remote kit, may have to stop in.

/ Enfield NH store open? #14  
Rob spent alot of time with me, all that was missing was an old pot belly stove to hang out around.

/ Enfield NH store open?
Stopped in a few weeks ago and hung out for an hour or so.. Place is coming along placed an order for a set of forks and spreader!!

/ Enfield NH store open? #16  
Glad to hear you got the same great treatment.

/ Enfield NH store open? #17  
Rob spent alot of time with me, all that was missing was an old pot belly stove to hang out around.

The pot belly stove is not a bad Idea. If he does not want to burn wood, he could always put a heat lamp inside to warm it up and have a coffee pot nearby with some stools, barrels, and chairs for some old fashioned gabfest about tractors and equipment.:thumbsup:

Tom:D

/ Enfield NH store open? #18  
Just trying to make it a little different from the rest.

/ Enfield NH store open? #19  
Called two weeks ago for a quote and he never got back to me. I guess business must be good.