equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower #11  
Here you go, Degelman makes one Degelman Industries | Agricultural Equipment, Industrial Equipment, Cutting Equipment, Rock Pickers, Dozer Blades,

shot1.jpg

oh1.jpg

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower #12  
Now that's pretty darn cool right there. Thanks for the pics Robert. Am I right by saying you need quite a bit of tractor to feel "safe" with set up like that?

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower #13  
mark.r said:
Now that's pretty darn cool right there. Thanks for the pics Robert. Am I right by saying you need quite a bit of tractor to feel "safe" with set up like that?

I think you would want to be on the upper end of the hp requirements for the mower. I have no experience with this setup but Degelman looks like they built this thing solid so that the dolly will handle the mowers weight and forces so it shouldn't be too hard on the tractor.

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower #14  
Now that is slick. I want one just because.

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower #15  
MReeb said:
Now that is slick. I want one just because.
You can say that again. This Amazone stuff that they are the official North American importer for rates on that scale as well. I'm impressed with their products as a whole.
AMAZONE - Products

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower
Thanks so much to everyone who had input on this equipment. The Sidearm is very close to what I saw and the other web sites give me somewhere to explore! I am a new member and am glad to see a response so quickly. Thanks again to everyone for their help!

/ equipment caddy to pull a 15' batwing mower #17  
jsmow-n said:
Thanks so much to everyone who had input on this equipment. The Sidearm is very close to what I saw and the other web sites give me somewhere to explore! I am a new member and am glad to see a response so quickly. Thanks again to everyone for their help!

No sweat, I learned something too. Furthermore, the site that Robert posted led me the Amazone stuff that I linked above. The have some really cool spraying/tillage stuff. I wouldn't mind having a few of their implements for prepping grass fields!