Establishing Value of Broken 4110

/ Establishing Value of Broken 4110 #11  
Looks like front sub frame brace’s missing, from cross member to engine side plates

/ Establishing Value of Broken 4110 #12  
Yes, that bracing is there if a loader is installed. My early 4110 (#0043) came with a factory installed loader new but did not have those braces - Mahindra gave me a set to install myself after I repaired the near-catastrophy as shown by the OP. The braces may or may not have kept the bolts from loosening, will never know in my case, but that was poor assembly not securing those bolts with no external access.

/ Establishing Value of Broken 4110 #13  
Yes, that bracing is there if a loader is installed. My early 4110 (#0043) came with a factory installed loader new but did not have those braces - Mahindra gave me a set to install myself after I repaired the near-catastrophy as shown by the OP. The braces may or may not have kept the bolts from loosening, will never know in my case, but that was poor assembly not securing those bolts with no external access.
Yes, the OP said he was using the loader, even though isn’t on in his photo

/ Establishing Value of Broken 4110
Looks like front sub frame brace’s missing, from cross member to engine side plates
Willman, thank you for the reply. When I took the loader off the tractor, only 3 attachment points were used: the front cross bar in front of the grill and the left and right side mounts.

Can you send me a picture of the brace that is missing? That would be most helpful.

/ Establishing Value of Broken 4110 #15  
Willman, thank you for the reply. When I took the loader off the tractor, only 3 attachment points were used: the front cross bar in front of the grill and the left and right side mounts.

Can you send me a picture of the brace that is missing? That would be most helpful.
Photos of left and right, tried to find parts numbers but not shown in my loader manual
However the Bradco backhoe manual states & shows that these brackets need to be ordered from KMW the loader manufacturer
I believe this was an update to the loader sub frame sometime between 2001 your year and 2004 my year
The loader manual apparently was not updated
Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_3132.jpeg
    IMG_3132.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
   / Establishing Value of Broken 4110
Photos of left and right, tried to find parts numbers but not shown in my loader manual
However the Bradco backhoe manual states & shows that these brackets need to be ordered from KMW the loader manufacturer
I believe this was an update to the loader sub frame sometime between 2001 your year and 2004 my year
Hope this helps
Thank you sir. That is exactly what I needed to see. :)

/ Establishing Value of Broken 4110 #17  
Thank you sir. That is exactly what I needed to s
Hope this helps
Those brackets are parts KMW12082019 and KMW12082018 on the Mahindra Parts Catalog. They show for ml112 bracket with S/N 03058028-CURRENT(04010233)

Now to find a set.

My local Mahindra dealer said they are Orderable parts, about $270 for the set. But they are out of stock with no ETA.

Last edited: