ETA landscape rake is a beast

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #11  
Is that the 7 footer? Looks like maybe on tine got sprung a little?

Still happy with it? Am considering one myself soon. Torn but considering the 7 ft. Tractor is 6 ft wide, but alot of the ground is not level and some places I'll rake might be a little narrow so 8 seems a bit long. 7 1/2?

Contact them, I have heard of them doing custom orders like that in the past... in fact there is a thread going on now in which they made a rake for a guy and used the rear blade frame so it could be offset.

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #12  
That's me. They are going to build me a custom version 3 rake but with offset. Since it's a custom (although they plan to offer that at some point) I hope there are no first version snafus.

It's not just a simple swap from their angle blade because the version 3 rake has a slotted floating style hitch. I trust them to work the issues out, though.

That's one reason I like working with smaller manufacturers, more flexibility.

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #13  
I noticed that my 6' ETA rake is offset about 2" while in the straight position. It's really noticeable and there is no way to resolve this since everything is welded. Has anyone noticed the same on their rake? Maybe ETA will chime in.

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast
I noticed that my 6' ETA rake is offset about 2" while in the straight position. It's really noticeable and there is no way to resolve this since everything is welded. Has anyone noticed the same on their rake? Maybe ETA will chime in.

I haven't noticed anything like that. Next time I drag it out I'll sure take a look. I'm really impressed the way this rake picks up so much debris, what a back saver, unless of course you try to move the thing manually. It's bloody heavy...

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #15  
I've been using my landscape rake the last few days, and wishing it were wider, and heavier...then I see this! Every time I watch an EA video, I want to place an order :eek:

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #16  
I've been using my landscape rake the last few days, and wishing it were wider, and heavier...then I see this! Every time I watch an EA video, I want to place an order :eek:

Here are all of our product videos and how-to videos........

WATCH AWAY!!!!

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #17  

Are you saying the main tubing is not at 90 degrees to the hitch? If that is true, seems like it might be impossible to have the rake at 90 degrees to tractor.

Can we see a pic with a square?

/ ETA landscape rake is a beast #19  
Are you saying the main tubing is not at 90 degrees to the hitch? If that is true, seems like it might be impossible to have the rake at 90 degrees to tractor.

Can we see a pic with a square?

Here's a few pictures I sent to ETA as they were interested in what I was seeing. Not to turn this into an undeserving negative post I still feel the ETA rakes are superior in design when compared to other offerings. I wouldn't hesitate at purchasing another one and I will still recommend them to others. Although I wish the rake was straight with the tractor, I understand that mistakes do happen from time to time. As far as fixing this, there is no easy way without cutting and re-welding. I'll live with it the way it is.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    551.3 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 232
   / ETA landscape rake is a beast #20  
Here's a few pictures I sent to ETA as they were interested in what I was seeing. Not to turn this into an undeserving negative post I still feel the ETA rakes are superior in design when compared to other offerings. I wouldn't hesitate at purchasing another one and I will still recommend them to others. Although I wish the rake was straight with the tractor, I understand that mistakes do happen from time to time. As far as fixing this, there is no easy way without cutting and re-welding. I'll live with it the way it is.

If I am understanding, it is the angle that is off, as opposed to offset? Holes punched a little off?

Probably no big deal functionally, but might be a little jarring to the eye.