Grapple ETA Root Rake Grapple

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple #12  
That's a nice piece of iron you have there. Very handy, I bet.
Thanks.

Yep, very handy. With the front axle fastened to the frame and the pivoting rear axle, it is very stable for loader work.

And with the SSQA and 22 gpm aux hydraulics on the boom, running a 7' brush hog out front is super handy :thumbsup:.

PA010010.JPG

PA010016.JPG

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple
Just to update on Grapple......Picked it up today from freight terminal and got her home. I have to change hydraulic couplers, but initial look left very positive impression. Welds look good and seems to be well made. It must have set outside for a while though, the paint is very dull. I'll update again later in the week when I get to use it.

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple
I was able to use the grapple some today and I think I made the right choice for what I'm doing. It seems well matched with my B26 and works very well. The only complaint is that all 4 cylinder lines were loose.....very loose. But all is well now. I'm happy with it.

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple #15  
I was able to use the grapple some today and I think I made the right choice for what I'm doing. It seems well matched with my B26 and works very well. The only complaint is that all 4 cylinder lines were loose.....very loose. But all is well now. I'm happy with it.

Being as you're new we can cut you some slack but generally we require pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Matt

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple
Being as you're new we can cut you some slack but generally we require pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Matt

I appreciate the slack GWH. I'm fortunate to get logged in and find my way around this techno world. I'll try to figure the picture thing out, though. Btw, Love the grapple more each time I use it. I've been clearing fence rows and such lately, and today I piled a bunch of them much easier than I could with the 4-in-1 bucket.

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple #17  
I would like a grapple, but with longer bottom teeth than the rake.

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple
I would like a grapple, but with longer bottom teeth than the rake.

My thinking was to ensure I could dump a load of brush, etc. at full lift height. I saw issues with small tractors being able to get away from the load at full lift with long tine grapples. I loaded my dump trailer 4 times today with various types of debris and had little trouble dumping loads. Each type has certain advantages and disadvantages. I like this type for my needs.

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple #19  
Yep, that's her. I chose it because Ted was having a hard time releasing a load of brush in his trailer with his Bobcat tractor. My B26 is a little larger, but not much. I think it will do what I need without that aggravation.

Hey Ken,
I'm also interested in this model, I believe it will be better at raking roots out of food plots and the firewood work I do.
Keep us updated with photos and or videos of your experiences if possible.

/ ETA Root Rake Grapple #20  
I'd love to see some photos of this thing in action also