Ethanol Free Gas

/ Ethanol Free Gas #41  
Anything that goes into 5-gal cans is pure gas for me. With my Mazda commuter car, I fill it up with pure gas as well, and noticed a nice improvement in fuel mileage and driveabliity.

Someone please make me president....I'll do away with that ethanol **** for good!
I'll write you in.... 700R for Pres.!!!

/ Ethanol Free Gas #42  
There is one station - here in Cheney - that sells ethanol free supreme gas. I tried it once. Can't say I noticed any difference. Ethanol free gas here - $5.79/gallon.
Glad I don't live there, gas here in N.E. Oklahoma is currently around $2.32 for E-10, $2.90 for E-0, $2.19 for E-85 I have a flex fuel van, but I only use E-85 if it is 30 cents or more a gallon cheaper, other wise I use E-10. I find about 2.5 MPG difference in E-10 and E-85

/ Ethanol Free Gas #43  
There is one station - here in Cheney - that sells ethanol free supreme gas. I tried it once. Can't say I noticed any difference. Ethanol free gas here - $5.79/gallon.
Supreme 92 Octane Efree up in Sequim (my closest 93 Efree) this morning was $6 something a gallon. I tried to avert my eyes as quick as I could, but I did see the $6 part. I only was getting 2 gallons of chainsaw gas on my way through, so it was not too hard on the wallet.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #46  
If it has nothing to do with government then way is E0 not more available? gas producers sell anything they can so someone is stopping EO use in all the gas stations. My Buddy has a shell station and tells me the state won't let him have eo fuel tanks.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #47  
Not being able to get the gas and not being able to get a tank for it can be two totally different things.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #48  
Not being able to get the gas and not being able to get a tank for it can be two totally different things.

So you being the expert here, who is stopping every true American from buying EO at their friendly gas station, humm? are we just supporting corn farmers and stock buyers with higher profits? how about some facts here so we all can be smart about why there is no EO gas for everyone. Poor milage of ethanol fuels just burns more fuel for everyone, and why does EO costs more and also hurts eveyone in their pocketbook.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #49  
Glad I don't live there, gas here in N.E. Oklahoma is currently around $2.32 for E-10, $2.90 for E-0, $2.19 for E-85 I have a flex fuel van, but I only use E-85 if it is 30 cents or more a gallon cheaper, other wise I use E-10. I find about 2.5 MPG difference in E-10 and E-85
Yes and I wont be here much longer as our farm is for sale so going to Texas asap and let the computer kids pay the high gas costs and property taxes.

/ Ethanol Free Gas #50  
Yes and I wont be here much longer as our farm is for sale so going to Texas asap and let the computer kids pay the high gas costs and property taxes.
Property Tax is a burden to be sure… I had thought the voters were loud and clear with I-747 in Washington State but the important part got tossed after the fact.

Something wrong when it takes 7 months rent to cover property tax…

Several of my Washington neighbors have left WA stating the high cost of living always citing Thurston County Property tax…