eureka fluid film

/ eureka fluid film #21  
I wish Dan had told me about the shelf life before i bought a case - just tried 3 cans a week ago and they work for a few seconds and then plug. And you are right, switching nozzles does not help. I am not expecting much better from the remaining cans. If i had known, i probably would have bought bulk and brushed it on.

Ken

/ eureka fluid film #22  
Ken, you have a PM.

Also, I spoke to the management of this site today and the new sponsor for the "Oil, Fuel & Lubricants" forum is.......
fflogo.png

Our button should be up in a day or so. :D:D

/ eureka fluid film #24  
For once it looks like we up here in canada have better access to a product than you guys in the states:D

Princess auto stocks Fluid Film from coast to coast:D

Napa may be a source for you people south of the border. Our local NAPA carries both the spray and gallon cans as regular stock.

Now if i can only find a local source for AeroKroil.....:cool:

/ eureka fluid film #26  
Thanks for the tip on the aerosol. I will return it next time if I have the same issue. I probably should just buy in bulk and use my own sprayer.

Great product and thanks for the feedback!

/ eureka fluid film #28  
That hurts. I just ordered a case to save on shipping. I am sure I wont get through them in a year

Sorry Keith. Thats why it's always a good idea to buy just what you need from a local dealer. I realize it's sometimes hard to find a dealer in every area.
Many online dealers have now adopted the policy of "free shipping", so you really don't need to load up with more than you need. In many cases, it's more cost efficient to buy a gallon can, and spray or paint it on when needed. The gallons and pails of Eureka Fluid Film have indefinite shelf life.
If there is no dealer in your area, Eureka Fluid Film aerosol cans can be purchased at the following link with "free shipping" Eureka Fluid Film Aerosol Spray AS & NAS Gallons and Pails

Keith, if you end up with dead cans, let me know and We'll take care of it.

/ eureka fluid film #29  
That hurts. I just ordered a case to save on shipping. I am sure I wont get through them in a year

I wouldn't worry.

I buy a case at a time and don't use it in a year and have yet to have any problems.

/ eureka fluid film #30  
I wouldn't worry.
I buy a case at a time and don't use it in a year and have yet to have any problems.

Most people don't have any problems. I think it may have something to do with where it's stored also. If it's kept in a garage, I'm sure the hot/cold isn't good for the shelf life. It's also possible that the people that have had issues may have gotten some product that sat in the dealers store for too long.