Eureka Fluid Film

/ Eureka Fluid Film #191  
Ok, another update. Bob over at Kells just sent me an email and stated that the "tractorbynet" coupon code has been reactivated. So you can use either "tacoma" or "tractorbynet."

/ Eureka Fluid Film #192  
Ok, another update. Bob over at Kells just sent me an email and stated that the "tractorbynet" coupon code has been reactivated. So you can use either "tacoma" or "tractorbynet."

TSC in Canada has it on sale now
$10.99/can $4 off!

/ Eureka Fluid Film #193  
Anyone ever use FF for prepping ammo cases for reloading? Currently I use a vibrator with a cleaning media in it to scrub the empty brass. I usually add a tablespoon or so of Nufinish auto polish to slightly lube the cases. I'm thinking that FF might be a good substance as the lanolin would provide some lube when running the brass through the reloading press.

/ Eureka Fluid Film #194  
Anyone ever use FF for prepping ammo cases for reloading? Currently I use a vibrator with a cleaning media in it to scrub the empty brass. I usually add a tablespoon or so of Nufinish auto polish to slightly lube the cases. I'm thinking that FF might be a good substance as the lanolin would provide some lube when running the brass through the reloading press.

Never tried it

/ Eureka Fluid Film #196  
Thanks to Bob and Kellsport!

After reading the beginning of the thread I ordered the assortment kit 1. Later in the thread I saw the TBN coupon code so emailed asking if it was too late to use it since my card had already been charged.

I HAVE to let the board know that Kellsport more than made up for the discount, WAY more than made up for it. I'm very pleased and a customer for life.

Thanks again Bob! Everything I own is now coated and lubed,