Ever had this happen?

/ Ever had this happen? #11  
I treat air nailers like real guns. I've seen nails blow right threw stuff being nailed or get deflected and it's scary. I'd have someone familiar with those at least look at it. Even call the manufacturer and ask. I've found them to be great helps when I have questions.
:thumbsup:

Air nailers and powder actuated nailers should always be treated like firearms when it comes to safety.

One of the most important safety considerations is maintenance. Blow dust and debris off your nailer before and after use. Keep it lubricated with proper tool oil. If it's not operating properly, determine why and fix it.

/ Ever had this happen?
harpoonalt is right about treating as real gun :thumbsup: I've used nail guns for I don't know how many years and never saw, had, or heard of this happening, thought I had been careful till now :ashamed: (still going to school!) Aaron

/ Ever had this happen? #13  
Not only do I handle my nail guns as loaded weapons, I store them as such, I keep them clean, olied, in the case and in the house. I would not store a gun in a humid evironment, so I don't leave the nail guns or staplers in the garage or barn.