Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #361  
EA clearly states that this grapple is designed for 35hp and less tractors. Most of these tractors are going to be limited by how much the loader can lift. If given the option between lifting less than 100 lbs and having the maximum opening 34" or lifting or lifting 275 lbs and being limited to 30" then answer is simple. EA did not state that their grapple would beat every other comparable product on the market in every specification, just that their grapple will "beat it by far".

So using the 2320 as an example (that Aaron gave us numbers for) I would say being able to lift 175 extra pounds is a huge deal. That 2320 will only lift about 600 lbs in a best case example. Now removes the 450 lbs for the heavier grapple and the weight of the QA and your down to a little over 100 lbs vs 275 lbs for the EA grapple.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #362  
EA clearly states that this grapple is designed for 35hp and less tractors. Most of these tractors are going to be limited by how much the loader can lift. If given the option between lifting less than 100 lbs and having the maximum opening 34" or lifting or lifting 275 lbs and being limited to 30" then answer is simple. EA did not state that their grapple would beat every other comparable product on the market in every specification, just that their grapple will "beat it by far".

So using the 2320 as an example (that Aaron gave us numbers for) I would say being able to lift 175 extra pounds is a huge deal. That 2320 will only lift about 600 lbs in a best case example. Now removes the 450 lbs for the heavier grapple and the weight of the QA and your down to a little over 100 lbs vs 275 lbs for the EA grapple.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #363  
. EA did not state that their grapple would beat every other comparable product on the market in every specification, just that their grapple will "beat it by far".

Same thing.

All other grapple manufacturers should take note that there seems to be a market for overpriced inferior grapples with lots of holes laser cut in them to reduce the weight. Let's get some good competition in Swiss Cheese Grapples for little tractors.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build
Same thing.

All other grapple manufacturers should take note that there seems to be a market for overpriced inferior grapples with lots of holes laser cut in them to reduce the weight. Let's get some good competition in Swiss Cheese Grapples for little tractors.

How much have you used a grapple on a CUT?

How often did you need it to open more than 30"?

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #365  
100s of hours

~80% of the time. Anything less makes for extra work, multiple moves.

I am not an EA cheerleader. They make an okay grapple I am sure. Okay by far.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #366  
100s of hours

~80% of the time. Anything less makes for extra work, multiple moves.

I am not an EA cheerleader. They make an okay grapple I am sure. Okay by far.

Using your logic, you are a cheerleader, just for another team though. :)

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #367  
Tom's trying to sell it....I don't think many are buying though. At this rate, we're probably in store for some more.
Glad he pointed out that he isn't an EA cheerleader.....I thought they hired him to post on here or something.:laughing:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #368  
:laughing: Tom obviously has some sort of agenda, he's just keeping it a secret so far (other than having an on-going problem with EA). :D

Maybe he's an ex-employee who got canned by Ted? :confused3:

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #369  
Yelbike, you list 10 acres and three riding lawnmowers in your profile. Trktrman, you list a tractor with only 853 lbs of lift and also have 10 acres. So I can see why you both like the EA kiddie attachments. It sounds like a good fit to pick up yard clippings and haul them to your dumpsters. I can understand why a 30" opening is all you need and I am glad EA has an expensive grapple for you.

JF, you list 3/4 of an acre and you state you don't have a tractor. Maybe you have an imaginary tractor with an imaginary loader and an imaginary grapple? Try dreaming bigger and get some big boy tools. If you had a grapple and really did work with it, you would know that a 30" opening is not much. 2,527 posts and no tractor?

I posted my opinion on here and you guys don't like that.

/ Everything Attachments Wicked Grapple Build #370  
Yup, you must be a cheerleader. JD2320 a riding mower....hmm give me "C".....give me a "U"......give me a "T"......CUT not a riding mower.

I think your plain nuts. First you attack EA with BS now everyone else under the sun. What's the common link. I just hope your problems only rest in the boundaries of tbn.

Status
Not open for further replies.