Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,001  
I can sometimes offer special residential delivery options for customers in the Southeastern US and multiple items increase the chances for better residential rates, even if you're not in the Southeast. This generally pertains to attachments that ship from our NC location aka home base. I always try to help customers to the best of my ability and give them the best options for shipping. Customers beyond our free zone are continually telling me how reasonable our shipping is; quite frequently to the west coast.
Fortunately, it works for the majority. We are extremely grateful for the best year ever and some of the most appreciated and cared for customers out there. I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams everyone! :cloud9:
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,002  
That's unfortunate and a seemingly uninformed usage of resources when designating a tow vehicle. Mine gets better than that when pulling over 12k pounds! :eek:
Travis

Travis, some days they just crawl out of the woodwork, don’t they?

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for all your excellent info on this thread.

I’m still extremely happy with my 73” Wicked Grapple for utility tractors. My shipping was free as I could unload the grapple pallet, from back of the FedEx truck, with my SSQD pallet forks. FedEx was here for less than 15 minutes. Our regular FedEx LTL driver was happy to deliver here, as usual.

“The Whiners gonna Whine”. Some expect a daily free lunch.

/ Everything Attachments #1,003  
My nearest shipping terminal is INSIDE the continental US, and is 85 miles away, or 170 miles round trip.
There is nothing FREE about my wasting much of a day, and putting 170 miles on my trailer and 9 mpg tow vehicle.

You living 85 miles away from the nearest terminal is EA's fault how? You must be a newb to rural living, so let me be the first to say "Welcome!"... If driving that 170 mile round trip is such a hassle, why would you expect anyone else to do it for free? You think you are better than those that would deliver it? Entitled much?

Try this: get over yourself...

/ Everything Attachments #1,004  
Why does everything attachments do a BAIT & SWITCH, just be honest and STOP using the word FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

You really wasted my time and cost yourself a sale. You falsely advertise FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" then when you gig down farther it's NOT REALL within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" . So why are youy scamming people.

Here let me educate you on the definition on within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

View attachment 527636

Note what it says on your web site:

View attachment 527637

You are not allowed to define what a definition is, and you can't say within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" and then LIMIT the area that you offer free shipping.

What's more accurate and actually more legal is to say say " WE HAVE A LIMITED FREE SHIPPING AREA" becuase let's face it, you really don't offer FREE SHIPPING within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES" now do you.

By the way I purchased the same unit for less money with ACTUAL FREE SHIPPING, not fake fraud free shipping within the 'CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES"

All I can say is wow, wow, wow.......

I think you are going to find many more satisfied customers for EA on here than you will ever come close to finding any unsatisfied customers......
I guess maybe most of us know to read all policies, and understand them rather than reading just what you want to .........

:rolleyes:

/ Everything Attachments #1,005  
If you found a better deal and are happy with your purchase, why are you so upset with EA? I have looked at many of their products and in many different locations on their site it says "free shipping within 1000 miles". I will be buying quite a few attachments from EA and live outside of the 1000 mile radius. I am just going to drive to them. What's time to a hog? ��

Whay am I upset? Number one, I'm not upset, I just don't want the NEXT guy be be duped by false advertising.
Also I spend a long time studying the products on EA site, I looked at others, I came back to EA because of the bait and swutch "HOOK". I wasted my time filling out all my info, etc, then saw the REAL TRUTH.

I'm not upset as much as I'm an advocate for TRUTH in advertising, because EA wasted my time, and all they had to do was be honest. They don't have the right to waste my time by being dishonest. Furthermore I'm posting about poor marketing techniques frrom a vendor on this site and NOT UPSET, so the next guy doesn't get suckered in by this bait nad switch tactis.

/ Everything Attachments #1,006  
I don't disagree with you. No such thing as free shipping. Someone has to pay for it one way or another. I just was wondering why, when EA is very clear on what they are willing to do, is it necessary to make such comments? Each person can and should decide for themselves if they are getting a "good deal". For me, I drive on average 1,500 miles a week. I don't mind driving to them and saving their shipping cost.

SERIOUSLY - did I just read your comments correctly? "when EA is very clear".

Perhaps you also don't understand the definition of CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, and if you do understand that term, them you are being naive. There are laws that actually protect the consumer by vague and ambiguous marketing.

Let me spell it out for you. You can't say you will DO SOMETHING, like FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, then not actually DO THAT.

State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These laws make deceptive claims illegal. No business may make false, misleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its: Price. Guess what a consumer that lives out of the "sweet spot" get's charged more so the price of the product is effected - are you still with me here? It's NOT me it's FEDERAL LAW.

Believe me EA knows exactly what they are doing by deceiving consumers.

Does anyone want to know a simple TRUTHFUL fix? Just say FREE SHIPPING TO SOME OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. There not that difficult is it? What's deceiving is saying FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, What that means in EVERY STATE EXCEPT HAWAII.

/ Everything Attachments #1,007  
I live INSIDE the 1000 mile radius.
EA shipping is "free" to the nearest shipping terminal.
My nearest shipping terminal is INSIDE the continental US, and is 85 miles away, or 170 miles round trip.
There is nothing FREE about my wasting much of a day, and putting 170 miles on my trailer and 9 mpg tow vehicle.

SERIOUSLY - did I just read your comments correctly? "when EA is very clear".

Perhaps you also don't understand the definition of CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, and if you do understand that term, them you are being naive. There are laws that actually protect the consumer by vague and ambiguous marketing.

Let me spell it out for you. You can't say you will DO SOMETHING, like FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, then not actually DO THAT.

State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These laws make deceptive claims illegal. No business may make false, misleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its: Price. Guess what a consumer that lives out of the "sweet spot" get's charged more so the price of the product is effected - are you still with me here? It's NOT me it's FEDERAL LAW.

Believe me EA knows exactly what they are doing by deceiving consumers.

Does anyone want to know a simple TRUTHFUL fix? Just say FREE SHIPPING TO SOME OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. There not that difficult is it? What's deceiving is saying FREE SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, What that means in EVERY STATE EXCEPT HAWAII.

Normally I'm a big cat driver supporter but you are off base here. The item you posted is free shipping in the cont us to a business address or freight terminal. It clearly states cont us or 1000 mile on they website. Different products have different shipping options.

Just call them next time and ask what's going on man. They are a great company and stand up and support the products they sell. I used one of their compact grapples on a utility tractor. Admitting to abusing it but needed some parts for it when I broke a mounting tab and bent a cylinder rod. They instead said their product shouldn't break and sent me all new mounts and two new cylinders for free. This was several years after buying it. How many other business stand behind their product when it was the customers admitted fault?

Brett

/ Everything Attachments #1,008  
I have a gripe about EA as well, I think they are prejudiced against westerners, they need to open up a west coast shop;)

Seriously I have heard nothing but good from folks that have done business from them. I was always led to believe it was 1000 miles from the shop but I think they add the continental US part because Puerto Rico would fall within the 1000 miles.

I appreciate all the info and videos they have on their site, that took a lot of time and money. They give that to customers and non customers alike for free!

/ Everything Attachments #1,009  
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE CAT NEEDS SOME MIDAL
:confused3:

/ Everything Attachments #1,010  
I've gotten several implements from them. I'm a repeat customer, and that's because they ARE a great company to do business with.

In all cases I specifically discussed shipping charges. Looking back through my records I see that the shipping charges for my grapple and pallet forks were based on distance beyond their 1,000 mile radius. I suspect "Continental US" means that the 1,000 mile radius doesn't apply if it extends out past the continent (then who knows what kind of shipping has to take place!). ;) Last item I purchased (a tiller) I don't see any shipping charges on.

Their page on shipping charges is pretty clear to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.