Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #511  
Today I pulled the trigger on a 66" Wicked Root Grapple for my L3240. This will probably be longest two weeks of my life!!! The wife has a list of stuff that needs cleaned up, I bet I can put her off until it gets here. lol

/ Everything Attachments #512  
Congrats scrob!
Post some pictures when it comes in please!

Everyone ordering grapples is freaking me out!

/ Everything Attachments #513  
If you're lucky your 2 weeks will turn into 8 days like mine did.

/ Everything Attachments #514  
This grapple has been on my wish list for a while now. If it works as good as it looks I know I'll be happy with it. I'll post pictures when it shows up.

/ Everything Attachments #515  
Looks like I'll be getting it early Wild Bill. Got an email today with a tracking #. Estimated arrival of 5/27. Thank you to the guys at EA for the quick shipment.

/ Everything Attachments #516  
Nice! You will be happy with your purchase from EA. My grapple came into work and I shown it off to some welders and fabricators. They were all impressed.

ForumRunner_20150522_092349.png

ForumRunner_20150522_092439.png

ForumRunner_20150522_092418.png

ForumRunner_20150522_092432.png

I love those teeth, can't wait to use it!

/ Everything Attachments #517  
Nice! You will be happy with your purchase from EA. My grapple came into work and I shown it off to some welders and fabricators. They were all impressed.

I love those teeth, can't wait to use it!

What is the reason for the teeth?

/ Everything Attachments #518  
To help secure things that you have gripped in the grapple.
Also (i'm hoping) that they can act a bit like a saw when ripping stumps out of the ground.

For not being machined they are nice and sharp!

/ Everything Attachments #519  
Looks like I'll be getting it early Wild Bill. Got an email today with a tracking #. Estimated arrival of 5/27. Thank you to the guys at EA for the quick shipment.

When did you order? I ordered on the 18th and my order status is "processing".

/ Everything Attachments #520  
I think I ordered on the 13th and received on the 21st. But they quoted 2 to 2-1/2 weeks. So I considered myself lucky. I know that inventory and shipping can be tough to pin down especially around the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.