Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #61  
Hi Ted,
What Box blade do you suggest for my Deere 4320 (48 Engine HP)?

Depends;
Never mind the engine HP, what does it WEIGH ?, what tires are on it ? are they loaded ?
and, what do you plan to DO with a box blade ?, i.e. move soil (clay, sand, loam, etc) or gravel ?

/ Everything Attachments #62  
Depends;
Never mind the engine HP, what does it WEIGH ?, what tires are on it ? are they loaded ?
and, what do you plan to DO with a box blade ?, i.e. move soil (clay, sand, loam, etc) or gravel ?
Hi,
the weight of the 4320 is 4,652 with everything included. I would be grading a gravel driveway and moving Northeastern soil with it.

/ Everything Attachments #63  
Hi,
the weight of the 4320 is 4,652 with everything included. I would be grading a gravel driveway and moving Northeastern soil with it.

Good grief; I just looked up the specs.
I had NO IDEA it was only 3700 lbs as an open tractor.
{and I though K_word tractors were "lightweight" (-: }
I would guess another 1400/1500 lbs for a loader with bucket and maybe 1200 if you had loaded R4s on it - just guesses.
So I'm guessing you have the cab with unloaded R1 tires and no loader.

Anyway, for what you say you will be doing you could probably pull an 8ft box blade without any problem, though you would cover your tracks with a 6ft.
If you want to allow "rolling contours" side to side in landscaping work the narrower one would work better for that.

BTW, I'm in the North East (USA) and we call it "ROCKS", not "soil" (-:

/ Everything Attachments #64  
Hi Ted,
What Box blade do you suggest for my Deere 4320 (48 Engine HP)?

I would recommend the United HD 672, you could also use the United HD 784 if you were using it mostly for leveling roads and not as much dirt moving. We just lowered our prices on all United box blades, and they are both made very well.

I just talked to them and they told me that the next load I get . . . the prices are going up, so get one out of this load to save some bucks!

/ Everything Attachments #65  
Ted,
I was looking at your site and noticed that your 'Construction Attachments 42" Compact Pallet Forks' are on back order. Any idea when these may be back in stock?

Today is July 23rd so we are still around two weeks out before the new compact pallet forks get back in stock. We are substituting the Bradco Compact Pallet forks, but they weigh 280 instead of 220. They will take away 60 pounds from your lifting compacity if you are putting them on a real light weight tractor you might want to wait, but if they are going on a larger compact (the Construction Attachments are rated for tractors up to 50 hp) then you would be fine going with the Bradco to get them quick. Here is a link to the tractor pallet forks page.

/ Everything Attachments #66  
Good grief; I just looked up the specs.
I had NO IDEA it was only 3700 lbs as an open tractor.
{and I though K_word tractors were "lightweight" (-: }
I would guess another 1400/1500 lbs for a loader with bucket and maybe 1200 if you had loaded R4s on it - just guesses.
So I'm guessing you have the cab with unloaded R1 tires and no loader.

Anyway, for what you say you will be doing you could probably pull an 8ft box blade without any problem, though you would cover your tracks with a 6ft.
If you want to allow "rolling contours" side to side in landscaping work the narrower one would work better for that.

BTW, I'm in the North East (USA) and we call it "ROCKS", not "soil" (-:

Unloaded R4's with a 400X loader (weights 1045) so totally about 4,745lbs. You are right the soil is rocks :)

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #67  
I would recommend the United HD 672, you could also use the United HD 784 if you were using it mostly for leveling roads and not as much dirt moving. We just lowered our prices on all United box blades, and they are both made very well.

I just talked to them and they told me that the next load I get . . . the prices are going up, so get one out of this load to save some bucks!

Thanks Ted, I will be down your way next month, so i might stop by and pick one up. Do you sell out fast? By the way love the videos:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments #68  
Ted,
Your videos are very helpful and informative. Wish I had seen the videos before purchased my rear scrape blade. I also wish more business were as good at informing the customer. The only negative thing is, for my wallet that is, after watching your videos I have a long list of attachments I want to purchase. :)

/ Everything Attachments #69  
Howdy, Ted. I have a Kubota Grand L3130 with LA723 loader, HD round-back bucket, and filled R4 tires. Total weight should be something around 5800-5900 pounds, but I am not sure about the weight of the tires. The dealer said 1200# filled, but I have not seen a figure that high on TBN. Outside tread to outside tread measures 72 inches.

We recently had about 13 acres newly cleared/stumped; quite a few pockets of trees have been left here and there. I want to disc this area for planting cover crops or mixed grasses. On other parts of the property, I will want to disc a number of food plots over time.

This is southern NH. We do not lack for rocks.

We also will have a 2800-ft gravel drive to maintain.

I am looking for recommendations on
1) Disc harrow
2) landscape rake
3) box blade

I see that your disc harrows have different blade diameters. What are the considerations for 16 vs. 18 vs. 20?

BTW, the email contact address on your website must have some issues, as two emails in the last month have gone unanswered.

thanks, bws

/ Everything Attachments #70  
We just posted a New Demo Video up on our YouTube Channel. This one features a Tractor 3pt Hitch Land Leveler, and I was pretty impressed with the results after about 5 passes.

Check out the video if you haven't ever used one of these. Would work great on a LONG gravel road.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.