Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #771  
Are you offering any coupon codes I'm planning on order one of your root rake style grapples

/ Everything Attachments #772  
Are you offering any coupon codes I'm planning on order one of your root rake style grapples

We are offering a $50 off coupon if you order a 3rd function hydraulic kit and a grapple at the same time.

You'll love the grapple. Here's a 60" EA Root Rake Grapple on a JD 3039R.
Travis

60rrg3039Res.jpg

60rrg3039R2s.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #773  
We are thankful for our Wonderful Families, our Dedicated Team, our Great Country and our AWESOME Customers!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

/ Everything Attachments #775  
Recently contacted Everything Attachements and purchased a heavy duty WORX stump removing bucket, its working just fine on my Kubota Grand L 3560

IMG_7172.JPG

IMG_7195.JPGIMG_7196.JPG

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #776  
   / Everything Attachments #777  
Ted was in the studio getting ready for a Post Hole Digger video. This one is mounted to our #Kubota B3350SU.
EA Post Hole Diggers for Category 1 tractors ship FREE to your home within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC!!
Travis

20161201_123255es.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #778  
Just a quick shout out to Travis and the team at EA for exceptional service and quick parts delivery!

I'm enjoying my 7' Extreme Duty Lansdcape Rake immensely. Even though I have been exceptionally rough with it, I have only broken one tine when accidentally backing into a pine tree.

The extra tines I ordered arrived in 2 days and the price was great. I was most impressed with the precision stapling on the box and the stable foam packing inside. :thumbsup: Thanks EA!

Landscape Rake smaller.jpg

Tines small.jpg

Fixed Rake.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #779  
Just a quick shout out to Travis and the team at EA for exceptional service and quick parts delivery!

I'm enjoying my 7' Extreme Duty Lansdcape Rake immensely. Even though I have been exceptionally rough with it, I have only broken one tine when accidentally backing into a pine tree.

The extra tines I ordered arrived in 2 days and the price was great. I was most impressed with the precision stapling on the box and the stable foam packing inside. :thumbsup: Thanks EA!

Thank you, sir!

Now, watch out for those pine trees. They're sneaky!! :laughing:
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #780  
ETA,

Any future plans for a Skid Steer/Tractor Tree Post Puller?

Status
Not open for further replies.