Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,041  
Nice looking Equiptment!

But you don't need to rub the shipping in, my nearest freight terminal is a 270 mile round trip BOAT ride , my shipping will never be free;)

/ Everything Attachments #1,042  
And now that shipping has been generously discussed, back to regular programming.

Here痴 my 73 Wicked Grapple for Utility Tractors, that Travis shipped to me for ......... FREE!

View attachment 527721

View attachment 527722

Unloaded Right off back of the LTL truck with my pallet forks.

View attachment 527723

Did I mention that my shipping was ........FREE?

Thanks, Rick. The eye candy was much needed. :thumbsup:
I remember assisting you with the grapple order like it was yesterday.

I used this today for some uplifting inspiration!
Travis

review collage3.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,043  
Anywho, EA would do themselves a favor by not getting into pissing matches on the internet. It comes across as just as unprofessional as the instigator. :rolleyes:

I'm guilty. I should have let it go and went about my evening. I didn't get paid a dime by checking TBN last night, but sometimes my passion for our business takes over.

This kind of explains it.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,044  
Thanks, Rick. The eye candy was much needed. :thumbsup:
I remember assisting you with the grapple order like it was yesterday.

I used this today for some uplifting inspiration!
Travis

View attachment 527726

Travis, my 73” WG has been bullet proof. Can’t estimate how many brush piles I’ve built with it. Tree trimming season just beginning here.

The 42” opening is a huge plus for moving brush and tree limbs.

IMG_0325.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #1,045  
And now that shipping has been generously discussed, back to regular programming.

Here痴 my 73 Wicked Grapple for Utility Tractors, that Travis shipped to me for ......... FREE!

View attachment 527721

View attachment 527722

Unloaded Right off back of the LTL truck with my pallet forks.

View attachment 527723

Did I mention that my shipping was ........FREE?

Of course, as my wise old man said, "Free usually means 'no extra charge', which ain't the same thing."

/ Everything Attachments #1,046  
Of course, as my wise old man said, "Free usually means 'no extra charge', which ain't the same thing."

Well ....... shipping, on my grapple, was free, there was no extra charge, and I paid nothing for it.

/ Everything Attachments #1,047  
Northeast & FL isn't very specific and I do not know which product you're referring to, BUT I can guarantee I can ship it for MUCH less than $200 if you can offload from a semi.

Travis

Perhaps you "CAN" ship it for much less that $200, but $200 EXTRA was what YOU quoted me when I inquired!
THAT is the ONLY REASON I opted for another implement source!

/ Everything Attachments #1,048  
Perhaps you "CAN" ship it for much less that $200, but $200 EXTRA was what YOU quoted me when I inquired!

The few minutes of quiet was nice but, nothing good lasts forever.

Fried, you more than made your point on this. You’re now beating a dead armadillo!

IMG_0743.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #1,050  
I know of no company that lists their full terms and policies on each item they sell, except perhaps ebay sellers. The issue is: you took one snippet of information and assumed it was a blanket statement covering every physical address in the lower-48. Upon reading into the terms and policies you realized your assumptions were incorrect. Rather than taking it like a man, you took it like an average internet troll and wasted a bunch of people's time over a non-issue.
"One snippet of information" was actually a phone call to Travis at the time I was interested in ordering from EA.
Travis told me $75 extra for home delivery, plus $125 for lift gate (he seems to have a different view on that now).
"assumptions"?
I always determine the delivered cost before ordering anything.
To me, "FREE SHIPPING" means FREE SHIPPING .... directly to ME.
Amazon does not have my FREE SHIPPING orders dropped off at a gas station some 15 towns distant.
They frequently offer FREE SHIPPING, and the item always does seem to come right to my door.

"wasted a bunch of people's time"?
Are you under duress?
Are some folks being forced to read TBN?

Status
Not open for further replies.