Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,931  
I have a b7100. of course 3/8 won't work with 1/2.

/ Everything Attachments #1,932  

Are you adding a 3rd function kit?

You'll not need anything bigger that 3/8" hoses, connectors, etc.

/ Everything Attachments #1,933  
   / Everything Attachments #1,934  

I found the order you placed with Rick, and it doesn't say anything about having the new style tines in order comments.
It also says nothing about 3/8 couplers.

With that being said..
I can send you the weldments to reinforce the tines, since your order was placed within the tine transformation period, which I only have mentioned in the EA Channel Group as sort of a secret menu item until stock is depleted. Up until now, the Wicked rakes have been awesome, but if we ever see an opportunity to enhance any EA Attachment, we jump on it.

You'd just need to laminate aka plug weld them onto the lower tines.

It will take 12 of these..

Support55s.jpg

For those with a Wicked 55 or Wicked 60 who wish to enhance theirs with the new supports, I can sell them for $6 each plus ground shipping, which is generally $20. The long U shaped groove is designed to work with models which have triangle gussets installed. 55" grapple takes 12 and the 60" takes 14.

Here is what the two look like..

NewStyleFinalstbn.jpg

It basically reinforces the tines in the same manner as our new factory design being implemented on the 55 and 60" rake style models. The laminated design has been used very successfully on our long bottom Wicked Grapple from the very beginning. This is more labor intensive and uses more steel, but the price hasn't changed.

20200324_214238.jpg

Concerning the couplers... If you let me know the part number on your tractor's couplers, I will see if we have some to match it.
Travis

Attachments

• Support55.jpg
    Support55.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,935  
Looking at a cultipacker. I see EA has a 72" smooth wheel and also sales a King Kutter 72. I don't think it is a smooth wheel. Can you tell be the difference between them.
I had someone tell me that King Kutter had been sold in the past few years. Their factory in Winfield, Al is not too far from me.

Guys have always had great success and results with our smooth wheels. When it comes to cultipackers, WEIGHT is what gets you where you want to be!
In that dept, 72" EA Cultipacker shipping weight is 856 and KK is right at 500. HUGE difference.

DSC_1361s.jpg

Travis

/ Everything Attachments #1,936  
That is a big difference. I think that I can see a heavy frame on the EA. Light on the KK. And can see where weight is the most important factor.
Because I live close to the KK in Winfield, Al, I have several things that came from them. Most are over 20 years old and most are not their light weight stuff.
At the same time, I do not have a cultipacker and I really think that when I reseed my pasture, I would benefit greatly from one. I don't think I can put the money into a seed drill with only 37 acres in pasture. I will think about it for the next week and most likely will give you a call. Thanks,

/ Everything Attachments #1,937  
well I have to say I am impressed. I did know that ea visits this site frequently but was quite shocked when I got a phone call from travis this morning before I got a chance to call them. there was a slight misunderstanding on my side do to what/how I had read there facebook channel posts. i believe we have everthing squared away and they have sold another WICKED tooth bar!

/ Everything Attachments #1,938  
Great Job Travis! This is exactly why people really should consider EA whenever possible! :thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments #1,939  
Glad I could get you squared away gasman. I look forward to assisting you with a Wicked Toothbar!!

Here's some good ole feedback I saw yesterday!
Travis

WickedGOs.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,940  
Great Job Travis! This is exactly why people really should consider EA whenever possible! :thumbsup:

Thanks, man. It is my goal to make sure every customer is beyond satisfied.
We appreciate the support.
Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.