Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,022  
A couple weeks ago moving some large rounds of ash

Attachments

• Resized_20200822_170933_2252.jpeg
    Resized_20200822_170933_2252.jpeg
    979 KB · Views: 265
   / Everything Attachments #2,023  
It has been a while since I parked a Wicked Root Grapple video, so I thought I'd share my annual slash burn video while also showing those of you in fairer climates how we're starting our 2020 winter here in North-Central Minnesota in October.

/ Everything Attachments #2,025  
It has been a while since I parked a Wicked Root Grapple video, so I thought I'd share my annual slash burn video while also showing those of you in fairer climates how we're starting our 2020 winter here in North-Central Minnesota in October.

That is exactly how i punched the grill outta my new mx tractor. It's fun but ya gotta be careful!

Is that lab wearing a coat?

/ Everything Attachments #2,028  
Travis,

I purchased a Bradco 84" bucket with the weld on teeth, part #18453 from my local dealer. At the time, I guess Paladin wasn't shipping them with the side cutters. Can I order the side cutters and bolt kit from you?

Hey Todd,
I don't see why not. If you call 828-464-1200 and ask for parts, I'm sure the guys can fix you up.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,029  

Nicely done, we did much the same over the Holidays. Something about a big fire, snow, and a few cold ones.

/ Everything Attachments #2,030  
Does EA have Clamp-On Forks.

My Tractor is small but I'm thinking something around the 2 to 3K rated lift Forks and approximately 48" working length, 60"+ overall.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.