Evolutionary Step - A Thumb!

/ Evolutionary Step - A Thumb! #1  

AMR

Gold Member
Tractor
B3030
I read in a post a while back that it is nice just to look at tractor pictures while you are at work, that was well put, so here are a couple of my new Bro-Tek thumb. I got it a couple weeks ago but have not used it as I had PRK done on my eyes, still not seeing great, but finally good enought to get outside for a while.

When I first got the thumb I was skeptical, it appeared a little light weight to me. But it works like a champ, so far I love it, can't imagine living without it, truly an evolutionary step, I actually ended up crushing a couple rocks. My night was cut short as both pins ended up falling out, I found the pins but not the clippy do-dads. Richard is one easy fella to deal with, a couple emails and my thumb was at the door in about 8 days.

Now that I have a thumb I realize that I will need to load stuff like these rocks into a something. I just bought a quad so I think I may look for a beater trailer somewhere to load up to move stuff around.

Attachments

• thumb 1.jpg
    thumb 1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 356
  • thumb2.jpg
    thumb2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 310
  • thumb 3.jpg
    thumb 3.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 314
   / Evolutionary Step - A Thumb! #2  
Looks good. Thanks for posting pics. :cool:

/ Evolutionary Step - A Thumb! #3  
Yeah, that's pretty cool. Got any pics with it folded up, or do you just remove it?

/ Evolutionary Step - A Thumb!
yea, I just leave it folded up, it is nice to have a little protection there when you are curling while digging, my dipper gets pretty beat up there, now this will take that abuse