EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap"

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap" #11  
That sure is one heck of an upgrade; I can absolutely tell you which machine I'd rather spend the day on.

Now, admittedly, I have a bias. šŸ¤£

How do you like that self-leveling loader?

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap"
Thanks. Yep, chalk and cheese in terms of comfort and ease of use!

Loader is great so far although the 4 in 1 "open and bite" (I'm guessing that isn't the technical term) is hard to master. User error/incompetence no doubt.

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap" #13  
The more you use it the better you'll get with finessing the controls.

I don't know why 4 in 1 buckets aren't popular here, they seem really useful.

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap" #14  
You ought to post up some pictures, gentlemen. I had to look up the EX series; that looks to be what was sold as the last generation DK in North America, available in both manual and hydrostatic. Way to make things confusing, Daedong. šŸ¤£
ok here are my old tractor on right EX50 Daedong and new Kioti EX5310 on the left.
have spent the few days swapping bits between them and set the new one up.
i have noticed the front end is MUCH heavier build than the old girl, i cant get the track the same on the rear because the axle housings are around 35mm longer each side than the old girl - at least it will be safer on side slopes!
both tractors.jpg

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap"
ok here are my old tractor on right EX50 Daedong and new Kioti EX5310 on the left.
have spent the few days swapping bits between them and set the new one up.
i have noticed the front end is MUCH heavier build than the old girl, i cant get the track the same on the rear because the axle housings are around 35mm longer each side than the old girl - at least it will be safer on side slopes!View attachment 823719
Great pic. Out of interest what did the old one do wrong to be replaced?!

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap" #16  
Great pic. Out of interest what did the old one do wrong to be replaced?!
15 years old 975 hours, i like to turn over my gear when i can. i also wanted to make sure that happened before they put DPF on them over here.
i just did major service and found small piece of bevel gear in the oil - see my post in operating section. i am rebuilding the front end as it is going to brother in laws to live now. i was a bit surprised how worn the spindle bearings and wheel bearing were in the front end - it has done a heap of front end loader work. but i was happy with its service to date so going again with Kioti

/ EX5310/EX5810 - why so "cheap" #17  
Good to hear that Kioti has been kind to you, that's what I think we're all hoping for.