Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030
Doug, thanks again. Now I won't have to resort to anti-vibration gloves!

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030
Doug, thanks again. Now I won't have to resort to anti-vibration gloves!

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #13  
Join the club!

I complained about that vibration since I got my B3030. My dealer took a year to make a move and sooner this Spring he replaced a... I don't know, it's a "Z-bracket" around the steering post (something like that, I wasn't there to see what he was doing). And you know what? It changed nothing at all. So last year when I got the tractor and found out about that vibration, it was unacceptable (2hrs of MMM and you don't feel your hands anymore), I mounted a "spin wheel" on the steering wheel with a rubber cushion underneath it so now I barely feel the vibration by touching only the spin wheel. This is the only thing I'm disappointed about that tractor, the rest is great. Here's a pic of the "spin wheel"... I think it's called that way.

Attachments

• 898780-DSC034932.jpg
    898780-DSC034932.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 151
   / Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #14  
Join the club!

I complained about that vibration since I got my B3030. My dealer took a year to make a move and sooner this Spring he replaced a... I don't know, it's a "Z-bracket" around the steering post (something like that, I wasn't there to see what he was doing). And you know what? It changed nothing at all. So last year when I got the tractor and found out about that vibration, it was unacceptable (2hrs of MMM and you don't feel your hands anymore), I mounted a "spin wheel" on the steering wheel with a rubber cushion underneath it so now I barely feel the vibration by touching only the spin wheel. This is the only thing I'm disappointed about that tractor, the rest is great. Here's a pic of the "spin wheel"... I think it's called that way.

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #15  
suicide knob, a must on any tractor. Ilegal on automobiles here in the peoples republic of massachusetts. No wheel vibrations here, but im going to have to remove my lever guides & insulate them with some kind of foam, they rattle up a storm in the cab!

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #16  
suicide knob, a must on any tractor. Ilegal on automobiles here in the peoples republic of massachusetts. No wheel vibrations here, but im going to have to remove my lever guides & insulate them with some kind of foam, they rattle up a storm in the cab!

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #17  
Last year when I bought my L2800 I test drove a B3030 and it had the vibration in the wheel and I told the salesman my thoughs on it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #18  
Last year when I bought my L2800 I test drove a B3030 and it had the vibration in the wheel and I told the salesman my thoughs on it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #19  
You might want to check with your dealer because there might be a service bulletin on this.

/ Excessive Steering Wheel Vibration on B3030 #20  
You might want to check with your dealer because there might be a service bulletin on this.