Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida #121  
If you are still looking, and are considering a green tractor, check out D & J Equipment in Altamonte. They are a real deal mom and pop dealership. I recently bought a tractor from them and was highly impressed. Best price of anywhere I looked. I had been in their shop before, however this time I bought entirely online and they delivered the machine to me.
Yes, I often forget them but they're nearby and great. Don't seem to move many Tractors but they're one of the few mom n pops left.

I have had two experiences of incompetent, uncaring tractor service at Crystal Tractor, Chiefland, Florida.

I sent a tactful letter of complaint to Crystal HQ, which was ignored.
I find Crystal to be hit and miss. They were 20pct higher for my tractor and now that Kubota has consolidated dealers my last equipment purchase they were 20pct lower than FCE.
Feels like big dealer not handshake deals..

/ Experience at Kubota dealer - central Florida
Congrats on the machine. Did you have to go to Ocala and get it?
Drove by that dealer a few weeks back, they look very stocked up.
I hope that the service is Good - they never got back to me on a quote and its turned over owners since then.

I'm guessing you're east Seminole, what kind of projects are you doing?
The Ocala dealer, nice guy by the way, lead time was 8 months or more, and pricing was considerably more, but what killed the deal for me was the lead time.

My current projects are land maintenance / clearing.
A 400 meters driveway and multiple upcoming agricultural and construction projects.