Explain this please

/ Explain this please #1  

pjbci

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 4840, Deere 5075e, 450j, Cat D4k2, Kobelco 160, Volvo EC140el, deere 310, komatsu D31px22, IH 1486, MF 135, MHF TO35
Can someone please explain this to me please. Whats the meaning and reason for these terms I keep seeing here? Such as, thumbsup, rolleyes, licking, drool, and im sure there are some others that I missed....

/ Explain this please #2  
You may have SMILIES turned off. You are seeing the words that the software interperts as the lile smiley faces. A modertaor can prob tell you how to be able to see them again.

:laughing:

/ Explain this please #3  
:thumbsup::licking::confused2::laughing:

/ Explain this please #4  
Maybe try this;

go to MY HOME then EDIT DETAILS then THREAD DISPLAY OPTIONS and make sure the Pictures on thing is CHECKED

/ Explain this please
Thanks guys

/ Explain this please
I went and made sure that it was enabled. Mine just dont work, I guess. It makes sense now tho knowing that a pic is supposed to be there.

/ Explain this please #9  
:2cents::drink::cool2::drink::cloud9::dance1:

/ Explain this please #10  
I went and made sure that it was enabled. Mine just dont work, I guess. It makes sense now tho knowing that a pic is supposed to be there.

The icons don't display on my Ipad, but they do on my Windows and Linux computers, and on my Macbook. Are you viewing on an Ipad?